÷ Golden Glory (5)

Futu City.

Ren Yanran sensed the fluctuations coming from the Futu City, and she appeared here in the next moment.

The ghost face and the Raksha army have also arrived at the place where the wave came from. Seeing her coming, the ghost face just glanced at her.

However, Ren Yanran stood in front of them directly, holding the Qingshuang sword in her hand: "Be alert!"

Every time there is a crack, it is not a good thing.

She looked at the distorted air in front of her. This was her Futu City, and there were actually cracks opening here.

Ren Yanran slowly raised her hand, the horizontal sword was in front of her Asura Taoist soldiers, standing on the first line facing the crack.

Not many people knew that she got the Futu City. Although Qianjilou's reason for judging her ranking on the Qianlong list stated that she got the Futu City, no one except herself could see that line.

Who will come to her Futu City?

Is this intended to use her to break through from within the Xuantian Sword Sect and slaughter the number one Immortal Sect in the Jinguang Continent?

As she thought about it, her eyes became serious, and the ghost face and the Raksha army behind her had also formed an formation, and fierce flames rose from her body.

Before practicing "Sura Dao Bing Famen", the Raksha army fought on their own, but now it is completely different. Now they are 400 in a large formation, and they are a whole under the command of Ghost Face.

Facing the crack that was about to open and the enemy inside, they brewed the most ferocious blow, preparing to catch them by surprise when the opponent came over.

Under their gaze, azure light emerged from the edge of this crack, and then it opened suddenly.

A moist breath gushed out of it, with the smell of sea water.

When she saw this light, Ren Yanran felt that things were different from what she had imagined, and when she sensed the familiar aura coming from inside, her pupils shrank, and she immediately gathered momentum behind her. The Asura Taoist soldier who was waiting to go said raised his hand: "Stop!"

Hearing her words, the Asura Taoist soldiers immediately stopped to gather momentum, but the ferocious flames on their bodies did not completely subside.

The ghost face stood in front of the Raksha army, squinted his eyes behind the mask, and watched the figure appearing from the opened passage together with Ren Yanran.

"——Li Xiao!"

Ren Yanran called out the identity of the person who came, looking at the person who appeared behind the crack, it was indeed him.

He was wearing the blue brocade dress she wore when she met him in Wuyou City, and when he opened the crack and saw Ren Yanran standing in front of him, a relieved expression appeared on his face.

"Quick." Seeing him turning his head, everyone said to the people behind him, "Get out."

Ren Yanran: "???"

Who is he talking to? Where is anyone behind him?

Before she had time to ask how he could open the crack, she saw those who were blocked by him.

"..."

No wonder she couldn't see anyone just now, it turned out that there was another group of little dolls coming from the other side of the crack!

They were all carved in powder and jade, and all looked about four or five years old. They stepped out of the crack opened by Li Xiaohe one by one hand in hand, and came to Ren Yanran's Futu City.

"Quick." Li Xiaohe was still helping them cross the exit, while Ren Yanran had put down the sword in her hand and helped pick up the children.

Behind her, Ghost Face and Rakshajun looked at the dolls.

Although they look human, Ghostface has not missed the details of these dolls.

For example, some have scales behind their ears, and some have water marks next to their temples.

The two identical twins walking at the end, who stumbled and almost fell at the exit, had round blunt horns the size of thumbs on their foreheads.

"Be careful!"

Seeing that the two of them almost fell down, Ren Yanran and Li Xiaohe reached out and hugged the one closest to them at the same time, and then their eyes met in the air.

Ren Yanran stood up holding the little dragon that had turned into a human form, and then Li Xiaohe, who picked up another one, stuffed the one she was holding into her arms.

There were no children in the passageway behind him, so he stood up straight, looked carefully at Ren Yanran, and sensed the changes in her breath.

And as soon as the twins of the Dragon Clan came into her arms, they also subconsciously got close to her because of the aura of true phoenix blood on her body, and their two delicate and cute little faces were silently attached to her.

"You—" Ren Yanran, who was stuck by the twins, looked at him, and then at the more than a hundred little dolls who came to her Futu City, feeling that this scene seemed familiar, "They..."