Carefree (3)

Li Xiaohe's site is called Chengxin Hall, which is in a different direction from Kong Yi's Guangming Hall.

As soon as the four of them came out of the gambling house, Ying Jiuyou, who was left behind with Kong Yi, said to Kong Yi: "By the way, Hall Master Kong, I was very interested in the way you healed your junior brother earlier. I wonder if you can do it again." Show it to me?"

Kong Yi realized that he wanted to create a chance for the younger junior and younger junior sisters to be alone, so he said with a smile, "Of course."

He stopped with Ying Jiuyou.

Ren Yanran and Li Xiaohe, who were walking in front, were talking, and felt that the people behind them had not followed, so they turned their heads together.

Kong Yi stood with Ying Jiuyou, and gave them a bright smile: "Junior Brother, please take Junior Sister to your place. Jiuyou and I will go back to Guangming Hall and exchange medical skills."

Ren Yanran: Huh? Ying Jiuyou also has medical skills?

Before Li Xiaohe could speak, Kong Yi said to her again, "Little Junior Sister, come to Wuyou City to play more when have time."

"Okay."

After Ren Yanran finished answering, she felt that Kong Yi called her Junior Sister It's too smooth.

However, Kong Yi had already turned around and left with Ying Jiuyou. She heard Li Xiaohe say "Let's go" to herself with some helplessness, then looked away and continued to walk forward with him.

As soon as she left the feasting, sensual and pleasure-seeking place, and left those noises behind, Ren Yanran felt another beauty of the city of worry-free.

Bright wind lamps are hung on the corridor paved with vermilion wooden boards, and the golden red silk ribbons decorated at the bottom sway gently in the wind.

The flower trees growing along the road are full of flowers, and when the wind blows, they sway and drop petals, turn into the corridor, fall into the pool, and shatter the moonlight in the pool.

From time to time, people from Wuyou City came to face him, and when they saw Li Xiaohe, they stopped and saluted him: "Third Hall Master."

"Third Hall Master, hello."

Ren Yanran saw that although the clothes they wore were simpler than those of Li Xiaohe and Kong Yi, they were still far superior to the big and small fairy sects she had seen, and the word "rich" was vividly displayed.

The wealth of the City of Worry-Free is unabashedly revealed in every detail of it. Because it is powerful, it is not afraid of those greedy eyes, and it looks even more dazzling in the dark night. 

Ren Yanran thought of the young man in red who had escorted her just now, and stepped forward two steps to Li Xiaohe's side, and bumped him with her elbow: "The one who played with me just now was your senior escort, right? " Dress differently from others. 

"...Yes." 

Li Xiaohe thinks that there is nothing wrong with the idea of ​​a high-level escort. She is probably the only person in the world who can order the Lord of Wuyou City to accompany her. 

"Then—" Before Ren Yanran could say a few words to him, she saw someone coming towards him again, so she automatically backed away. 

"Third hall master." 

This time it was the stewards of Wuyou City who came. After meeting with Li Xiaohe, they did not leave, but followed him and began to report to him, ask questions, and ask him to make a decision. There are so many things going up and down in Wuyou City, like hundreds of rivers converging, they all come to Chengxin Hall in Li Xiaohe. While listening to their report, he gave Ren Yanran an apologetic look. 

Ren Yanran waved to him, and politely took a few steps behind, feeling that such a scene was really long gone. 

As Li Xiaohe walked, he dealt with the stewards around him. After dealing with the two, a new person followed.