❆ Nan Tian Zhu Que (3)

It was the people from Nantian Suzaku who caught him first, Wuyou City hadn't had time to make a move.

There is no possibility of releasing the prey that fell into the hands of Suzaku. Qinglong knew enough about her to think that the matter had been settled. He gave the subordinate standing by the side a look, and asked her to come out to smooth things over, so that the dispute between Wuyou City and Suzaku would be over.

As soon as the rich woman caught his gaze, she immediately understood the meaning of the Supreme, so she said: "This man has been captured by Lord Suzaku, and please ask Master Bai—"

Dongtian Qinglong wanted to calm things down, to save the last face of his birthday banquet, but before the rich woman finished speaking, a golden light flew out of the seat in Wuyou City.

Someone in the seat exclaimed: "Shensuo Chain!"

The people in Wuyou City didn't intend to give her a chance to persuade her to make peace, and directly attacked, letting the chain of Gods go straight to the young master of the Guangcang faction who was captured by the strange old man....

Dongtian Qinglong's complexion suddenly became extremely ugly, the people of Wuyou City really didn't think much of him.

And seeing Wuyoucheng insisted on robbing her, the cold Suzaku didn't need to do it herself, the six brides behind her had already appeared in the palace in a blink of an eye. The red ribbons in their hands flew out, entangled towards the spurting golden light, and caught up with it from behind.

Ren Yanran saw that in the blink of an eye, there was no one behind Nantian Suzaku and the golden chain was firmly entangled by six red silks, holding her back.

The man wearing the half-golden mask stood in place, without even looking at them, he just raised his hand and grabbed the end of the God Lock chain.

These six brides have been with Nantian Suzaku for three hundred years, and they have been trained by her all the time. Even if their aptitudes are average, they have been tempered a thousand times, and each of them has reached the mid-stage of distraction.

With six enemies and one, even if the leader of Wuyou City has the cultivation base of the early stage of leaving the body, they should be able to restrain him by virtue of attributes and formations.

But now it doesn't look like this at all. The chief disciple of Wuyou City wearing a golden red robe is just holding the chain with one hand, and casually wrapping the end around his palm. The six brides who are in front of him in a tug-of-war was pulled towards him.

Ren Yanran watched their red embroidered shoes rub against the ground, wrinkling the carpet under their feet, but she couldn't resist the force.

The six of them were trying their best to pull Hong Ling towards them, but the person they were facing was like a mountain, unshakable.

At this moment, the young man in brocade clothes beside her who had not made a move suddenly poured the wine glass in his hand upwards.

The wine in it splashed out and Ren Yanran saw him raise his hand, flicking his slender fingers in the air, and the clear wine immediately turned into a transparent flying knife. As soon as it took shape, the eyes of the young man in brocade clothes flashed and the blades shot towards the young master of the Guangcang faction and the strange old man.

Everyone in the hall was only paying attention to the confrontation between the six brides and the head disciple of Wuyou City, and did not expect that this seemingly dandy young man in brocade clothes would make a move at this time.

For a moment, I only felt that the people in Wuyou City really did what they wanted. Aren't they afraid of Nantian Suzaku doing it themselves?

In the direction of the palace gate, the strange old man turned his head stiffly, with the light of the blade reflected in his eyes.

Grasping his head, the young master of the Guangcang faction who was kneeling on the ground saw the blades turned from wine rapidly change from small to large in front of him, and wanted to go straight for his own pupils, but felt that there was no way to avoid it.

When the cold air of the blades approached him, he closed his eyes all of a sudden, but the weird old man who was holding him with one hand stretched out his hand, and these seemingly menacing blades suddenly turned into wine again in front of him, have dripped on the ground.

Everyone showed surprise when they saw this.

Originally, they saw that the leader of Wuyou City made such an extraordinary move, restraining the six brides beside Nantian Suzaku with one hand, and saw that the young man in brocade clothes with a dull face also made a move, and they thought that they would definitely take down that weird old man.

But he didn't expect him to be so vulnerable, and he didn't seem to be from the same sect as his senior brother.

Ren Yanran couldn't help turning her head to look at him, but she heard him say softly: "No hurry." The next moment, countless small lights flashed from the wine that fell on the ground.

The eyes of the head disciple of Wuyou City, who was holding the God-Locking Chain with one hand, flashed in the eyes, and the tiny rays of light controlled by him turned into countless fine needles, which exploded violently, attacking the weird old man and him like a goddess scattering flowers. The young master of the Guangcang faction in his hand.

"The bitter owner of this business has said that he doesn't have to live to see people." The
young man in brocade clothes shook his legs and said to Ren Yanran and others. There was a sound of tearing silk, and it began to break from the middle.

"Suzaku Zun mainly competes with our Worry-free City for this business, so it's the same if you just kill people here." After his words fell, the red silk was completely broken, and the six brides also flew backwards, falling heavily on the ground. land!

Seeing that none of the six of them could restrain him, Nantian Suzaku finally made a move.

As soon as she raised her hand, several white silks shot out fiercely from her sleeves, and attacked the leader of Wuyou City. Qinglong, who had just been angered by Wuyou City's anger, immediately shouted: "Suzaku!"

But the white silk was overwhelming, entwining towards the golden-red figure, Qinglong showed anxiety on his face, but he didn't have the slightest intention to stop it.

If the people in Wuyou City were capable of hurting Suzaku, then he would not give her a chance to recover. From then on, he will be the number one person in the endless abyss.