1

NARRATOR'S POV

"She is back!!" Screams a man in his 20's followed by quick footsteps on the stairs.

"Who's back?" The voice of a grey suit man in his 40's questioned. He sat himself behind the dark desk in his private office. Files and papers neatly arranged on the desk followed by her other required equipment as such pens, clock, MacBook and desk lamp.

On the left side of the office, one man in his 26 age sat with pride reading his comic book. He smile as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Master" the man pant. He wipe the sweat on his forehead and bow his respect towards his leader. Shirts torn here and there, body covered in muds. His gross smells fill the room causing the young man reading the magazine blocking his nose for a little while.

"Breathe Jason" The gray-haired man told him. He took one file from the stacked file and read the content. "Who is back?" He asked.

"The-"

"Why are you in such condition?" Cut the man from the couch. Jason look at him and then look down as his own body. He cringe at the mess he was in but shove it aside because delivering the message is most important to do at this moment.

"Are you deaf?" The man who is also the father to the man on the couch shoot. "My son asking why you are like this here. Rude, you dirt my expensive carpet. Count by all the way from entrance to up here, your salary of 20 years won't be able to pay for it unless you rob the bank" he Snicker.

Jason cringe. "I..I..I got chased by a dog. A huge black dog" he confessed. His cheeks burn with embarrassment. The dog is big as refrigerator. How can he didn't run? He didn't brought gun too, he is totally played well while the two monster enjoyed the entertainment.

"What?" The man broke into a fit laugh. He laugh to the state his shoes hit the oak table before him. "How come there is dog out of nowhere? Where had you been Jason?" He shook his head feeling Jason being a silly boy.

But he is not. How can he laugh at Jason in such manner when he just about to lose his life over a huge dog called-

"Love" he said making the two man look at him in unison. The father and son exchanging glance before looking at the man with a weird expression.

"Are you gay?" The young man accuse. "Don't mention love here. If you want some ass fuck, I can give you one. Good and Intense" he offered with a smirk.

Jason shook his hand. "Nooo!" He look at the father and son back and forth.He don't understand why this two man making fun of him. At least show him some mercy. He is frightened to death!! "Love is the name of the huge dog!" he shouted.

"Oh" the elder in the room said. "Didn't know your taste was on dog Jason. That's.." he glance towards his son. "Interesting.."

"Hot" his son snap his finger. "And fu-"

"PARK HEIR AND HER MANOBAN WIFE IS BACK!!!"

BOOM!!!

The news hit just like an atomic bomb on Nagasaki Japan by the world history. Room immediately filled with silence. The outburst resulting in tight silence.

"The dog called love is their dog!" Jason added. "And this mess you see on me is because of them! I was spying on them but that wicked woman Lalisa Manoban must had known it. She unleash the dog and let it come on me. Fuck shit Manoban" he gritted in anger. His chest heaving at the embarassing memories. The incident cause him to go back in worst appearance. Worst than beggar to be frank and cruel.

"Mark" the old man called.

"Yes father" Mark answer. He got up from his seat, ready for any instructions.

"Call the.. I mean everyone. We will meet up by 5pm later in 3 hours sharp. Everyone will be presence, no one excluded. It is time" he said. He cross his leg as a wick smile plastered on his face. Now the Only last heir of Park Legacy is back. He's been waiting for so many years for this. So many years this Park woman gone from everyone sight with no news and nothing. She has been good enough with her hiding. Now they found her, he will not waste any more time to strike his revenge.

He is thirsty for her blood.

"Yes father" Mark noted. He dumped his comic and rose from his seat. Heading towards the door, he walk with a big grin on his face.

"Finally" he said as he walk down the stairs. "I'll quench my thirst with your squirt, sweetheart" he taunted.

Mark clap his hand as soon as he reach the ground of the stairs. Man's instantly running towards him and lining like bees in the mansion hall. "We have mission!" He announced.

He walked in the middle of the man crowd. "Follow me!" He ordered. The man tail behind him as they exit towards the door. "The fun has just begun" he laugh sinisterly.

*************************************

Trailer...or no. Introduction..oh, no again. It's a clue..nope.

Is it a start? YESSSSS

Tell me in the comment if you want the next part ;)

Remember to;

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading 🐣🐿️