Tan Yunchang: "Sister Tang Ran, this robot... is more expensive. If something goes wrong, you must call me first. Call me to decide."

"Okay."

"..."

After thousands of warnings, Lin Qianhua and Tan Yunchang drove back in the car with great anxiety.

Leaving the Tang house, Lin Qianhua in the car asked anxiously: "Is this really okay?"

Tan Yunchang sighed, slumped in his seat, "Then how do I know?"

"I still think Brother Zhan's plan is too dangerous. We should persuade you. He ordered it."

Tan Yunchang: "What kind of temperament is that ancestor, can we persuade him?"

"Then what if someone from the Tang family finds out?"

Tan Yunchang snorted, "I see us Or pray first that the people of the Luo family don’t know about it—especially the old man, if we know that we have wrapped his little grandson as a birthday present for the little girl, they still won’t kill us?"

"..."

 He imagined About the consequences, Lin Qianhua nodded in pain.

At the same time, the Tang family was partial to the house. Two servants brought Tang Ran's dinner tonight in a multi-tiered lunch box. For convenience, when Tang Ran dines, they waited in the small dining room connected to the living room. When Tang Ran was eating, the two of them stood in the corner, chatting quietly without any scruples.

"Can the young master of the Luo family really come over tonight?" 

"It should be true to hear the old lady talking with Mr. Luo like this."

"So, the marriage contract between the two families is about to be finalized, right?

" I guess it is."

"Our prospective aunt must be down. I don't know how many families are going to be blushing. Nothing else, just talk about the Luo family's Gaozhi, who doesn't want to climb?"

"But the truth is that the family background and appearance, plus the age-appropriate conditions, are the most suitable for Luo Qian ." 

"Of course, the old gentleman of the Luo family must also consider the same thing-the three generations of the Tang family are still the same. She doesn’t have a male, but he is married to Luo Qian now. I’m not sure how much profit she will get in the future. At least she won’t suffer a loss."

"..."

Tang Ran had a bad meal after dinner.

When the two servants cleaned up the dinner plates and left, she was finally left alone in the partial house.

The air is also cold and deserted.

Tang Ran stayed and sat at the table. Until she couldn't hold it, she slowly bent down and leaned on the table. With her arm resting on her back, Tang Ran was silent in this strange darkness.

  After a long time.

There was a very light voice in the air, and the tone trembled slightly: "Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you..."

"Click."

There was a soft sound in the darkness, suddenly cutting off Tang Ran's singing. Give yourself a trembling song. 

The girl was startled, and slowly sat up straight.

Quiet for a while.

When almost thought Tang Ran in their own illusion, she heard a voice in this strange darkness: "Good evening, my master ......."

She stare startled in the dark.

 If it weren't for that magnetic voice with an obvious mechanical texture, then it might take her longer to realize what it was.