Chapter 52: An Invitation to a Ball

Start from the beginning

"Did you really, really have to leave me at the booth?!" the youngest shrieks as he flailed his arms around.

"You were doing just fine when I left," Beomgyu says.

"Yeah but— oh hi Taehyunnie!" Hyuka greeted his best friend, completely ignoring Beomgyu who scoffed."Is your shift at the Love Radio finished?"

The blonde male nods, "Yup, I have the rest of the afternoon to myself."

Hearing these words, Hyuka's eyes lit up with glee. "That's great! Me and Gyu-hyung have the morning shift, so how 'bout we go around the school? I heard other stalls on the center were selling delicious food!"

"That's a great idea! How 'bout it Beomgyu-hyung?" Taehyun cranes his neck at the older who was already looking at him.

The brunette had a rather deep look on his face but later on, he shrugs. "I personally don't care, although food does sound rather tempting. So I don't mind tagging along."

"Great!" Hyuka clasped his hands together. "I'll get Hwa, I'm sure she'd want to join as well!"

"There's no need, I'll text her," Hyuka halts from taking a step. A pout rested on his face as he looks over at Beomgyu.

"But I wanna tell her in person..."

"It's too hot to be running Hyuka, you don't even know where she is," Beomgyu reasons as he fished out his phone.

"I'll text her."

Kai lets out a defeated sigh before nodding, "Okay."

But then his eyes lit up with mischief.

"Then if you'll be calling Hwa then will it be okay if me and Tyunnie will—"

"No, and you're not getting her either. Very humid," Beomgyu says before looking down at his phone.

The Clown🤡

Dumb Detective:
Clown

The Clown🤡
yes btch?

Dumb Detective:
I'll have you know I'm a human, not a dog

The Clown🤡
🙃

The Clown🤡
Wdyw?

Dumb Detective:
What are you doing rn?

The Clown🤡
Hating the love booths, especially the marriage one

Dumb Detective:
So you're free

The Clown🤡
Obvi🙄

Dumb Detective:
... 

Dumb Detective:
I'll ignore the attitude since its valid

Dumb Detective:
Hyuka wants you to join us

Dumb Detective:
We're going on a small food trip around the school. U in?

The Clown🤡
Sure, I'll be down in 5

Dumb Detective:
Seconds, minutes or hours?
Please be more specific