Bling bling sound and rose scented perfume immediately fill the room. The smell itself brought me into a very wild fantasy as my heart took its turn. My mind immediately calm down but also wildly racing over the owner of the scent.

"Am I late?" The voice greet charmingly. My heart immediately took its pace as my eyes travel to look at my gorgeous angel by the door in her luxury dress.

My angel.

(Dress Rosèanne Park is Wearing)-Edit found on Google

-Edit found on Google

A smile was found on her face. "My daa-ling, why are you on fight with Jisoo hmm?" She chirped elegantly.

Immediately, I let go of Jisoo and walking towards my love of life. "My love!" I called as I wrap my hand on her waist. Oh hell, how I wish she was spread on the dining table and me eating her here. Gorgeous!! She is so sensual. Everything about her is so sensual. My libido can't help everytime she is presence.

She place a kiss on my neck with a smile and bit it teasingly. I groan and lick her ears where her soft spot are. She moan to my licking but then remove her ear from my touch. She snort a laugh "my daa-ling, I am on my way, didn't I?" She laugh as she straighten her body composture.

"Ehem" Mr.Park clear his throat. "Your elders is all presence Rosèanne. Behave" he scold.

Rosie turn her body facing them. Hand sneaking behind my back and gripping my ass. "nice ass" she whisper under her breath to me. No one noticed but maybe Jennie. She make a grimacing face then continue to devour her prawn in her plate.

"I must appologize for my late tonight!" Rosie said as she let me go walking towards the table. I follow suit but taking a seat across to her on the table. I sat myself before her and prop my face onto my arms.

Hell, I will never get enough of her face. Especially when she put an extraordinary touch up on her face. She is 1000000000000 times gorgeous than God the creator.

JESUS, DAMN.

"You never care to appologize, why bother?" My mother-in-law shoot her venom. My hands already by the fork to throw it on her in case my angel is wounded by heart.

But she is my slay queen. If she didn't slay her petted snakes, she is definitely not the Cunning Rosèanne Park. "Oops" she smile to everyone. Each eyes on her as she display a cute big eyes and a fucking cute pout.

Fuck Jesus, she is adorable.

"I forgot, I never appologize, don't I?" She says in aegyo voice.