The Devil You Know

Start from the beginning

Crowley then he turns to look at Dean. "Look, everything is still the same. W-we're all still in this together." He said, grinning. "Sure we are." Sam said and he attempts to stab Crowley again, but Crowley teleports behind him. "Call your dog off, please." Crowley said to Dean. Sam was about to advance on Crowley again but Dean grabs his arms, stopping him. "Give us one good reason." I said. "I can give you Pestilence." Crowley replied.

"What do you know about Pestilence?" Dean asked. "I know how to get him." Crowley said and Dean and I look at him surprised.  That's got your interest, doesn't it?" Crowley asked, noticing our looks. Sam looks between Dean and I. "Are you actually listening to this?" He asked us. "Sam..." I try to say. "Are you friggin' nuts?!" Sam exclaimed. "Shut up for a second, Sam!" Dean growled.

"Shut up, the lot of you! Look...I swear...I thought the Colt would work. It's an honest mistake. It's all part of the learning process. But nothing's changed. I still want the devil dead. Well...one thing's changed. Now the devil knows that I want him dead. Which, by the way, makes me the most buggered son in all of creation." Crowley explained. "Holy crap. We don't care." Dean grumbled and Crowley looks at him, offended. "They burnt down my house!" He said, no one says anything. "THEY ATE MY TAILOR!" He yelled, Dean just rolls his eyes.

"Two months under a rock, like a bloody salamander! Every demon on hell and Earth's got his eyes out for me! And yet...Here I am...Last place I should be...In the road, talking to Sam and Dean Winchester and their little sidekick, (y/n) (l/n), under a freaking SPOTLIGHT!" Crowley yelled, then he gestures to the light above us and it explodes. "So come with me. Please." He pleaded after composing himself.

The boys and I continue staring at him, not moving or say anything. "Do you want the horsemen rings or not? Yes, I know all about that. Shall we?" Crowley asked. The boys and I exchanged, warily, looks.

We let Crowley back in the Impala and he gave us directions to an abandoned house. Crowley sighs as we enter the house. "Here we are. My life on the lam. How the mighty have fallen. Single-pane glass, Used contraception in the fireplace." He said lighting the fire with just a hand gesture.

"The water damage alone." Crowley said, turning around to face us. "My heart's bleeding for you. Now, how do you know about the rings?" I asked. "Well, now...I've been keeping a close eye on you lot." Crowley said. "We got hex bags. We're hidden from demons." I said. "All but one." Crowley said, holding up his index finger then points to himself.

"That night you broke into my house, our first date, my valet hid a tracking device in your car. A magical coin that easily trumps your little bags o' bones. It allows me to hear things, too. And, my, the things I've heard." Crowley said before he chuckles then looks at me and Dean. "I'd have to say the little break-up conversation you two had, left me heartbroken. Oscar worthy." Crowley said and my hands start to shake with anger. "Unless you want to keep your tongue, I'd suggest you shut up." I growled and Crowley gives me an impressed look.

"My, my, my....feisty one." He mutters, teasingly, then he turns to Dean. "No wonder you like her so much." He said and I could see Dean clenching his jaw. "So!" Crowley said, getting our attention. "You want to cram the devil back in the box? Cunning scheme. I want in." He said. "You said you could get us Pestilence." Dean said.

"Well, now...I don't know where Pestilence is...Per Se. But I do know the demon who does. He's what you might call the horsemen's stable boy. He handles their itineraries, their personal needs. He's who you want believe me. He'll tell us where Sneezy's at." Crowley explained. "Well, how do we get him to spill? Rip out his toenails?" I asked. "No. Nuts at his pay grade don't crack. We bring him here, then I sell him." Crowley replied. "Sell him?" Sam asked.

"Please. I've sold sin to saints for centuries. Think I can't close one little demon?" Crowley said. "All right, so where's this demon of yours?" I asked.