My Bloody Valentine

Start from the beginning

"Cas, where is he?" Sam asked Cas after we make it to the back of the restaurant. "I have him tethered." Cas assures then he begins a chant. "Zoda kama mahrana. Manifest yourself." he said and we look around. "So, where is he?" Dean asked, when suddenly a chubby, almost naked man appears and grabs Dean in a hug.

"Oof!" Dean said. "Here I am!" the cupid said, happily. "Help!" Dean yells and I had to hold back a laugh. "Oh, help is on the way. Yes, it is. Yes, it is." Cupid said then he drops Dean then walks over to Cas. "Hello, you!" he said and he picks Castiel up, hugging him.

"This is Cupid?" I asked Cas. "Yes." Cas replied and Cupid sets him down then turns to me. "C'mere you!" He said as he walks over to me. "Oh God, no...!" I said but he grabs me and pulls me into a hug. "Ugh, feels like I'm being hugged by a boa constrictor." I groaned as he sets me down and looks over at Sam.

"And look at you, huh?" He said. "No." Sam said and he turns away but Cupid appears in front of him, hugging him too. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" he said. "Is this a fight? Are we in a fight?" Dean asked. "This is...Their handshake." Cas said. "I don't like it." Dean said. "No one likes it." Cas said as I hold my side. "I think he bruised a rib." I said and Cupid stops hugging Sam and turns to us.

"What can I do for you?" he asked. "Why are you doing this?" Castiel asked him. "Doing what?" Cupid asked, confused. "Your targets-- the ones you've marked--They're slaughtering each other." Cas tells him. "What? They are?" Cupid said, almost like he was shocked. "Listen, birthday suit, we know, okay? We know you been flittin' around, popping people with your poison arrow, making them murder each other!" Dean yells and Cupid looked a bit upset.

"What we don't know is why." Cas said. "You think that I--Well, uh...I don't know what to say." Cupid said then he walk away a few feet from us and begins to cry.

"Should...Should somebody maybe...go talk to him?" I asked. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Give 'em hell, Cas." Dena tells Cas, who sighs then walks over to Cupid. "Um...look. We didn't mean to, um...hurt your feelings." Cas said then Cupid hugs him.

"Love is more than a word to me, you know. I love love. I love it! And if that's wrong, I don't want to be right!" Cupid exclaims. "Yes, yes. Of course. I, uh...I have no idea what you're saying." Cas said, groaning. "I was just on my appointed rounds. Whatever my targets do after that that's nothing to do with me. I- I was following my orders. Please brother. Read my mind. Read my mind, you'll see." Cupid said as he lets go of Cas then Cas stares at him for a few moments.

"He's telling the truth." Castiel said as he turns to us. "Jiminy Christmas. Thank you." Cupid said, happily. "Wait, wait, you said--You said you were just following orders?" I asked and Cupid nods. "Whose orders?" I asked. "Whose?" Cupid said then he begins to laugh. "Heaven, silly. Heaven." He said.

"Why does heaven care if Harry meets Sally?" Dean asked him. "Oh, mostly they don't. You know, certain bloodlines, certain destinies. Oh, like yours." Cupid said, nodding towards Dean and Sam. "What?" Sam asked. "Yeah, the union of John and Mary Winchester--Very big deal upstairs, top priority arrangement. Mm." Cupid said.

"Are you saying that you fixed-up our parents?" Dean asked him. "Well, not me, but...Yeah. Well, it wasn't easy, either. Ooh, they couldn't stand each other at first. But when we were done with them--Perfect couple." Cupid said.

"Perfect?" Dean asked.

"Yeah." Cupid said, nodding.

"They're dead!" Dean yells. "I'm sorry, but...the orders were very clear. You and Sam needed to be born. Your parents were just, uh...meant to be." Cupid said then he begins to sing. "A match made in heaven- heaven!" Then Dean punches Cupid. "Son of a bitch!" Dean yells but Cupid disappears.