My Bloody Valentine

Start from the beginning

"Dr. Corman, these are my partners, special agent Cliff and Jett." Dena introduced and Corman nods at us. "Agent Cliff and Agent Jett. I've finished my prelims. I pulled the organ sets and sent off the tox samples." he said. "Great. You mind if we take a look at the bodies?" Sam asked him. "Not at all. But like I said -their...Good-and-plenties are already tupperwared." Corman said. "Super." I said, a bit of sarcasm in my voice.

"Leave the keys with Marty up front. And please, gentlemen and lady...refrigerate after opening..." Corman said and he leaves and we go over to the Tupperware filled with organs and we put on gloves and start to examine the remains.

"Hey." Dean said, after nudging my side. I turn to him and he hands me one of the hearts we were examining. "Be my Valentine?" He asked me and I chuckle a bit. "Oh, how sweet. And they say romance is dead." I said, sarcastically, and Dean chuckles, lightly.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second." Sam said as he looks at the heart in my hands. "These hearts both have identical marks. Check this out. It looks like some kind of letter." He said as he takes the heart out of my hands and examines it. "Oh, no." He mutters. "What?" Dean and I asked. "I think it's Enochian." Sam said.

"You mean like angel scratches? So you think it's like the tagging on our ribs?" I asked him. "(Y/n), I don't know." Sam said, unsure. "Ah, hell." Dean said and he trembles hid gloves, pulls out his phone and dials a number. "Cas, it's Dean. Yeah, room 31-c, basement level...St. James medical center." He said. "I'm there now." Cas said as he appears in front of us, still holding the phone to his ear.

"Yeah, I get that." Dean said as he stares at him. "I'm gonna hang up now." Cas said. "Right." said Dean and Cas hangs up the phone then goes over to the table and picks up one of the hearts. "You're right, Sam. These are angelic marks. I imagine you'll find similar marks on the other couples' hearts as well--" Cas said.

"So, what are they? I mean, what do they mean?" Sam asked. "It's a mark of union. This man and woman were intended to mate." Cas said. "Okay, but who put them there?" I asked, confused. "Well, your people call them Cupid." Cas replied and I furrow my brow at this.

"A what?" Sam asked. "What human myth has mistaken for Cupid is actually a lower order of angel. Technically it's a cherub, third-class." Cas explains. "Cherub?" Dean asked. "Yeah, they're all over the world. There are dozens of them." said Cas. "You mean the little flying fat kid in diapers?" I asked Cas, to clarify. "They're not incontinent." Castiel said.

"Okay, anyway. So, what you're saying--" Sam said, trying to figure out what was being said. "What I'm saying is a Cupid has gone rogue and we have to stop him--before he kills again." Castiel said. "Naturally." Sam said. "Of course we do." Dean grumbles.

Later, we go to a resturant and the waitress brings Dean a cheeseburger, Sam a salad and me a grilled chicken sandwich. Dean then looks over at Cas, who was sitting across from me and Dean and next to Sam.

"So, what, you just happen to know he likes the cosmos at this place?" Dean asked him. "This place is a nexus of human reproduction. It's exactly the kind of-of garden the Cupid will come to-- to pollinate." Cas said as Dean puts ketchup on his cheeseburger and was about to eat it but put it back down at Cas' last words.

"Wait a minute. You're not hungry?" I asked him. "No." Dean said and I furrow my brow at him. "What? I'm not hungry." Dean said. "Then you're not gonna finish that?" Cas said and he takes Dean's cheeseburger and begins to eat it.

After a few minutes, Cas looks around then said. "He's here." and we look around. "Where? I don't see anything." Sam said. "There." Cas said as he nods towards the couple across from us. "You mean the same-side-of-the-booth couple over there?" Dean asked as he nods towards the couple. "Meet me in the back." Cas tells us as he gets up and leaves.