"Actually, I'm gonna be putting you in the afternoon group." He tells Dean. "What? Why?" Dean asked as Sam looks over at Dean. "Well, to be frank, uh, the relationship that you have with your brother and your girlfriend seems dangerously codependent. I think a little time apart will do you three good." Fuller said then he walks away.
The boys and I watch him go, confused. Then Dean waves goodbye to us.

Sam, Martin and I sit in a circle with Dr Fuller and a few other patients. "Alright, so...who would like to start us off?" Fuller asked and one guy raises his hand. "Anyone else?" Fuller asked, obviously a bit annoyed as the guy raises his hand a little higher.

"Alright, Ted. Calm down." Fuller said and Ted lowers his hand. "I am calm. And I'd very calmly like to talk about the monster that's hunting us." Ted said and I raise an eyebrow at this. "Ted, we're not going to have that discussion again." Fuller said while Sam and I exchange looks, intrigued. "It's not good for group." said Fuller.

"I agree. You know what else isn't good for group? A monster eating all our faces off." Ted said, worried. "Alright, fine, thank you. Now, anyone else?" Fuller asked but Ted continues. "I saw it...when it killed Susan." he said. "I did, too. It had big lobster claws." another patient said. "No, it didn't." Ted said, annoyed. 

"Yeah, and it was an alien, like on X-Files." Another patient said and Ted becomes angry. "Stop it. Stop helping. Listen to me. We're all dead!" Ted yells. "That's enough." Fuller said then he leans forward and takes off his glasses. "There is no monster." Fuller said and I look at him.

"Now, Ted, do you need me to call the orderlies.." Fuller said and Ted shakes his head. "...or can you behave?" Fuller asked and Ted nods. "Behave." he said and Sam and I exchange looks again while Martin looks over at us.

Later, Sam and I walk out to the hall and see Dean following several patients down the hall, his hands in his pockets and staring at the floor. He looked kind of depressed. "Dean, hey." Sam called out and Dean turns to us and I frown. "You okay?" I asked him. "I just got thraped. So, no, I am not okay. Tell me you guys found something." Dean said.

"Yeah. A guy says he saw the creature. We should talk to him. You wanna meet here in an hour?" Sam asked Dean. "Yeah, sooner we take care of this thing, sooner we can get gone. This place gives me the creeps." Dean said. "Yeah, same here." I said just as Dean turns around and a girl comes up, puts a hand on the back of his head and kisses him.

Anger flared in my chest and I grab the woman off of him. "Hey, back off!" I growled as I push her away from Dean and stand in front of him. "He's off limits." I stated as the girl looks at me, terrified, then she runs off. I huff out a sigh as Sam raises an eyebrow at me and I turn to Dean, who had a small smile.

"What?" I asked him. "You being jealous..." he said, pointing at me. "...will never not be hot." He said and I roll my eyes at him. "Let's just get this over with before I lose my mind." I said as I stomp pass the boys down the hall.

Later, Dean and I were waiting on Sam until he walks out of his cell with a lock-pick in his hand. "Well, it's about time. Nurses are on their rounds. We got, like, fifteen, twenty minutes." I said and Sam rolls his eyes.
"So, where is this guy?" Dean asked. "Room 306." Sam replied and we head down the hall towards Ted's room. As we round the corner, we hear Ted screaming. We rush to Ted's door and look in the window while Sam begins to pick the lock. 

"Hurry up! Come on, hurry up!" Dean yells at Sam as we see Ted's feet slam against the window. "Back off, Dean!" Sam shouts as he looks up at him. Sam returns to picking the lock, and then we lunge into the room to find Ted hanging from a pipe in the ceiling, a tied bed sheet around his neck.