"How did it go for you, sweetheart?" Dean asked and I let out a shaky sigh. "I have been through a lot of crap and never have I ever felt this violated in my life." I grumble. "What about you two?" I asked. "Yeah, my nurse was very through." Dean said, looking frazzled. "Me too." Sam said, just as uncomfortable as I feel.

Minutes later, Dean, Sam and I look around the lounge, seeing the other patients including one female patient playing with a pink bunny. "I can't believe you talked us into this." I grumble to Sam. "Hey, it's the least we could do. Martin saved Dad's ass more times than we can count. He's a great hunter." Sam said. "Was. Until Albuquerque." Dean mutters.

"Besides, I just figure it's best we keep busy. That's all." said Sam. "Better than what?" I asked him. "Nothing." Sam said and I motion at him for more. "Okay. Look...um...last few weeks, you've kind of been worrying me." Sam said to me and I roll my eyes. "Oh, come on, Sam. Stop. Look, just because we're in the loony bin doesn't give you the right to head-shrink me." I said, in annoyed exasperation.

"(Y/n)..." Sam mutters. "Ellen and Jo dying--Yeah, it was a friggin' tragedy, okay? But I'm not gonna wallow in it." I said. "You can't just keep this crap in, (y/n)." Sam said, worried,  and I scoff. "Watch me." I spat at him. “Look, I know you like getting in touch with people’s feelings, man. But trying to get someone to talk when they don’t want to, isn’t gonna do you or them any favors. Just back off. (Y/n) will talk when she wants to." Dean said and I look over at Dean. "Thanks, Dean." I muttered while Sam looks annoyed.

I turn away from Sam as Dean looks over at a table nearby. "Oh, there he is." Dean said and we walk over to a table where Martin sits, staring out the window. Sam clears his throat, and Martin looks at them.

"Sam, Dean, wow." Martin said as he stands and shakes Sam's hand. "Wow, you boys got big. You look good." Martin said to the boys. "Thanks. You do, too, Martin." Sam said and Martin shakes Dean's hand and shakes it. Then he turns to me. "I'm sorry, I don't believe I know you." He said and Dean places a hand on my shoulder.

"You've heard of (f/n) (l/n)?" Dean asked Martin. "Oh, yes! I've heard of him. Your father mentioned him a lot. Didn't get a chance to work with him, though." Martin said. "Well, this is his daughter." Dean said then Martin smiles and takes my hand. "Uh...Well, thanks for coming." Martin said as we shake hands then he motions for us to sit.

Dean and Martin sit at the table while Sam and I get a chair and pull it up, sitting. "In the old days, I could've taken care of this thing with both hands tied behind my back...but, well...now..." Martin said. "What do you think it is that we're hunting?" Sam asked him. "I don't know yet. A ghost, demon, monster...animal, vegetable, mineral." Martin chuckles. "Hospital's had five deaths in the last four months. Doctors keep calling it suicides, but they're wrong." Martin said.

"So, you've seen this thing?" I asked him and Martin shakes his head. "Has anyone seen this thing?" Dean asked. "Well, a couple patients have, uh...had glimpses, but there's not a lot to go on." Martin said. "Are they reliable?" I asked. "Oh, sure, why wouldn't they be?" Martin asked and I look around at a female patient, who is dancing and humming.

Then I look back at Martin. "Gee, I don't know." I said, with sarcasm. "I know you three think I'm a bag of loose screws. Now, you wouldn't be wrong. But I wouldn't have called you unless there was something here. I can feel it in my gut." Martin said then the boys and I exchange looks before we look back at him.

"We believe you. Have you checked any of the bodies? Found signs of an attack?" Sam asked. "Well, uh, no...I don't go around dead b-b-b-bodies anymore." Martin said, flinching.

"Alex, Eddie, Joan." a voice said and the boys and I turn to see Dr Fuller standing behind us. "Well, I'm glad to see you're making friends. Why don't you and, uh, Mr. Creaser join us for group? Please. Right this way." Fuller said and we all stand. Martin, Sam and I walk over to the doctor and I look over my shoulder to see Fuller stopping Dean.