"Where'd the massacre go down?" Dean asks. "On the land of William Jasper's farm." Bobby said.

Meanwhile, Castiel and Ariel are still in the ring of fire and Lucifer is still watching them until Meg enters. "I got the Winchesters and (l/n) pinned down. For now, at least. What should I do with them?" Meg asked Lucifer. "Leave them alone." He tells her and Meg looks at him, surprised.

"I—I'm sorry, but are you sure? Shouldn't we—" Meg stammers but Lucifer walks up to Meg. "Trust me, child. Everything happens for a reason." He tells her as he strokes Mef's face. Castiel and Ariel look around until Castiel sees a pipe bolted to the wall, he nudges Ariel and does a small nod to the pipe and Ariel looks up at it then nods at him.

Then Lucifer turns to the angels. "Well, Castiel, Ariel you two have some time. Time to change your mind?" Lucifer asked them.

"That's my girl, you're okay, honey—" Ellen whispers to Jo as she kneels down to her. Sam, Dean and (y/n) were several feet away. "Now we know where the devil's gonna be, we know when, and we have the Colt." Dean said. "Yeah. We just have to get past eight or so hellhounds and get to the farm by midnight." Sam said. "Yeah, and that's after we get Jo and Ellen the hell out of town." said Dean. "Won't be easy." (Y/n) said as she looks between the boys.

"Stretcher?" Dean asked them. "I'll see what we got." Sam said and he turns to go look but then Jo speaks up. "Stop. Guys, stop." She said and Ellen looks between Sam, Dean, (y/n) and Jo. "Can we, uh, be realistic about this, please?" Jo said as the trio walk over to her. "Uh! I can't move my legs. I can't be moved. My guts are being held in by an ace bandage. We gotta—we gotta get our priorities straight here." Jo said and the boys and (y/n) share a look then back at Jo.

"Number one, I'm not going anywhere." Jo said and Ellen shakes her head. "Joanna Beth, you stop talking like that." She demanded. "Mom. I can't fight. I can't walk. But I can do something. We got propane, wiring, rock salt, iron nails, everything we need." Jo tells her.

"Everything we need?" Sam asked. "To build a bomb, Sam." Jo said and (y/n)'s eyes widen at this. "No. Jo, no." (Y/n) said, shaking her head. "You got another plan? You got any other plan? Those are hellhounds out there, (y/n). They've got all of our scents. Those bitches will never stop coming after you. We let the dogs in, you guys hit the roof, make a break for the building next over. I can wait here with my finger on the button, rip those mutts a new one. Or at least get you a few minutes' head start, anyway." Jo said.

"No, I—I won't let you." Ellen said, shaking with tears. "This is why we're here, right?" Jo asked and Ellen shakes her head, crying. "If I can get us a shot on the devil—Guys, we have to take it." Jo said. "No!" Ellen shouts and she looks up at Dean and (y/n).

"That's not—" she cries. "Mom. This might literally be your last chance to treat me like an adult. Might wanna take it?" Jo said, smiling, and Ellen starts sobbing. "You heard her. Get to work." Ellen said to the trio and they grab their materials and assemble the bombs, filling them with nails and rock salt for shrapnel.

Night had fallen when Sam take Jo's hand for a minute while Dean strings the wire to the button Jo will hold. "Okay, this is it. I'll see you on the other side. Probably sooner than later." Dean said. "Make it later." Jo said, smiling, and Dean puts the button in Jo's hand as Jo cries. He then gives a quick kiss on the top of her head and he stands up while (y/n) kneels down to her.

"Guess, we gotta put a hold on making new memories." Jo jokes as (y/n) gives her a look of sympathy. "Jo...I'm..." (y/n) said and Jo shakes her head. "Don't...don't apologize..." Jo said to her and (Y/n) frowns. “You know what you can do?” Jo asked. “What?“ (Y/n) asked. “You can get out of here and kick this apocalypse in the ass for me. And after that you go on to live a full life, alright?” Jo said.