It's What Sam, Dean and (y/n) Would Do

Start from the beginning

Dean opens the door and he and (y/n) ushers the staff inside. "Buddy, I got work to do." the hotel manager said to Dean and (y/n) "You're gunna want to see this, trust me. It's gunna be a hell of a show." Dean said and all the staff file in, ending with the actor ghost woman, looking pissed off.

Dean and (y/n) closes the door, Sam joins them and they begin laying salt. "Ah, what does the future hold for Sam, (y/n) and Dean? Well, how do you feel about angels? Yeah, because let me tell you, they're not nearly as lame as you think." Chuck said to the crowd.

"Ok. New theory. The legends about Leticia are ass-backwards obviously." Dean said to Sam and (y/n). "Yeah. So all right, let's say those three orphans were playing cowboys and Indians." (y/n) said. "LARPing as cowboys and Indians." Dean said and (y/n) rolls her eyes. "Whatever. And let's say they scalped Leticia's son and killed him." she said. "Mom catches 'em in the act, flips out, slices them and dices herself." Dean said.

"If that's true it means we've got three bloodthirsty brats in the building." Sam said. "Yeah and Leticia was the only one keeping them under control." Dean said and (y/n) sighs. "Smooth move on our part." she said. "Yeah, well we gotta get back to the cemetery, torch the kids' bones." Dean said.

"How? We're trapped, we don't even have our guns! The ghosts are running this joint and they're only scared of one thing." Sam said and (y/n)'s eyes light up. "Exactly." she said.

"You want me to do what?" the ghost actress asked as she stood before Sam, Dean and (y/n). "You're an actress. We just want you to act." (Y/n) tells her. "I work at Hooters, in Toledo. No, you can forget it." the girl said. "You'll be safe, we promise. This is really important." Sam said and a hand drops on Dean's shoulder.

"We wanna help." Demian said as he, Barnes and Sasha stand in front of him. "Just give her the puppy dog thing ok?" (y/n) whispers to Sam as Dean said to the three cosplayers. "Guys, no."

"Why not?" Barnes asked Dean. "Cause this isn't make-believe." Dean warns them. "Look, we know. We're not nuts. We're freakin' terrified." Demain said. "Yeah but if all these people are seriously in trouble, we gotta do something." Sasha said. "Why?" Dean asked them. "Because. That's what Sam, (y/n) and Dean would do." Demian said.

"No, there's really no such thing as a Croatoan virus for down there. You really should see a doctor." Chuck said, responding to a question a fan.

The actor woman walks into the library, nervously. "I don't wanna do this." she said to Dean, who was leaning around the corner. "We're right here, we've got your back. Trust me, this is going to work." Dean said and he pulls back so he can't be seen, grimacing, (y/n) right next to him. "Boys? Boys? Come here this instant. You come when I call you. You understand me?" the girl calls out to them.

"Miss Gore?" multiple voices asked and the girl turns and startles a bit as she sees the three boys, staring at her.

Sam, Demian, Sasha and Barnes throw their weight against the door of the main entrance, attempting to force it open. "Push it!" Sam tells them and they push harder.

"You boys have been very naughty. Now you open the doors. Open the doors right now." the woman orders them and the boys all flicker backwards, worried.

The main door gives a little. "Go go go!" Sam tells them and Barnes squeezes out, then Sasha does the same and then Demian.

"Very naughty, you hear me?" the woman said when music starts playing on a cell phone. The boys frown and look at each other. Downstairs the main door slams closed. "Damn it." Sam growls.

Upstairs in the hallway, Dean closes his eyes and bangs his head softly back against the wall while (y/n) face-palms at this. The Actress, looking scared, slowly reaches into her skirt pocket, takes out the phone and kills the music. The boys stare at her. Dean and (y/n) raise their iron bars and come into the room. "Run." Dean and (y/n) shout as the boys raise their knives and move toward them.