Sympathy For The Devil

Start from the beginning

Sam takes a closer look at Chuck and waves a hand at his own left ear. "You got a—" he said and Chuck waves a hand at his own right ear. "Uh...right here?" he asked and Sam indicates the other side of Chuck's head. "Uh, the..." Sam said as Chuck feels at his hair.

"Oh. Oh, God." Chuck groans as he pulls something out. "Is that a molar? Do I have a molar in my hair?" he asked and the trio noticed that it was, indeed, a molar. "This has been a really stressful day." Chuck grumbles whole Dean sighs.

"Cas, you stupid bastard." Dean mutters. "Stupid? He and Ariel werr trying to help us." (y/n) said to him. "Yeah, exactly." Dean exclaims.

"So, what now?" Sam asked. "I don't know." Dean yells. "Oh, crap." Chuck said, looking uncomfortable. "What?" (y/n) asked him. "I can feel them." Chuck said, upset. "Thought we'd find you here." a voice said and the boys and (y/n) turn around to see Zachariah and two other angels standing behind them.

"Playtime's over, Dean. Time to come with us." Zachariah said and Dean points at him. "You just keep your distance, asshat." Dean growls. "You're upset." Zachariah said, unfazed. "Yeah. A little. You sons of bitches jump-started judgment day!" Dean shouts. "Maybe we let it happen. We didn't start anything. Right, Sammy?" Zachariah said and he winks at Sam, who looks down in guilt.

"You had a chance to stop your brother, and you couldn't. So let's not quibble over who started what. Let's just say it was all our faults and move on. 'Cause like it or not, it's Apocalypse Now. And we're back on the same team again." Zachariah said. "Is that so?" Dean asked, suspiciously. "You want to kill the devil. We want you to kill the devil. It's...synergy." said Zachariah.

"And I'm just supposed to trust you?" Dean asked then he shakes his head. "Cram it with walnuts, ugly." he spat and Zachariah starts to get angry. "This isn't a game, son. Lucifer is powerful in ways that defy description. We need to strike now, hard and fast—before he finds his vessel." Zachariah said.

"His vessel? Lucifer needs a meat suit?" (Y/n) asked, confused. "He is an angel. Them's the rules. And when he touches down, we're talking Four Horsemen, red oceans, fiery skies—the greatest hits." Zachariah said then he turns to Dean. "You can stop him, Dean, but you need our help." he said. "You listen to me, you two-faced douche. After what you did, I don't want jack squat from you!" Dean yells, angrily.

"You listen to me, boy! You think you can rebel against us? As Lucifer did?" Zachariah asked but then he noticed Dean's hand was bleeding. "You're bleeding." he points out. "Oh, yeah—a little insurance policy in case you dicks showed up." Dean said and he slaps his bloody hand on an Angel Banishing Sigil drawn behind a door. "No!" Zachariah shouts and Sam, (y/n) and Chuck flinch as a white light flashes and the angels vanish.

"Learned that from my friend Cas, you son of a bitch." Dean spat. "This sucks ass." Chuck sighs, depressed.

Sam rushes down a staircase, past a couple making out, and enters the motel. Dean loads a gun while (y/n) sat on the bed, her hands clasped in front of her face. Sam enters the room. "Hey." Dean said as (y/n) raises her head to him. "Hey." Sam said as he closes the door, pulls something out of his shirt, and tosses it to Dean. Dean catches it and examines it. "Here. Hex bags. No way the angels will find us with those. Demons, either, for that matter." Sam said as (y/n) looks over at it.

"Where'd you get it?" she asked him. "I made it." Sam replied. "How?" Dean and (y/n) asked. Sam hesitates long enough for Dean and (y/n) to look up at him. "I...I learned it from Ruby." Sam said and Dean puts the gun down and approaches Sam.

"Speaking of. How you doing? Are you jonesing for another hit of bitch blood or what?" he asked him. "I-it's weird. Uh, tell you the truth, I'm fine. No shakes, no fever. It's like whoever...put me on that plane cleaned me right up." Sam said. "Supernatural methadone." (y/n) jokes. "Yeah, I guess." Sam said and he pauses.