His heart sank as he started to think Ariel was ignoring him and he goes to turn around, only to see Ariel standing behind him. He stops and stares at her, shocked, and she smiles. "What took you so long?" She asked, jokingly.

Back at the hostage room, Dean and (y/n) pace along the room. Dean pauses in front of the platter of hamburgers and considers, (y/n) walks up next to him. He takes one, when s,uddenly, Castiel appears behind them, grabs them by the shoulder, and shoves both of them against the wall, pressing his hands over Dean's and (y/n)'s mouths and drawing a knife. A moment passes while they stare at each other, then the couple nods slightly.

Castiel lets them go then he draws the knife across his forearm and takes the blood with his other hand, smearing it on the wall to form the angel banishing sigil. "Castiel!" Zachariah shouts as he appears. "Would you mind explaining just what the hell you're doing?" He asked while Castiel  finishes drawing and slams his hand in the center of the sigil. In a violent flash of white light, Zachariah vanishes.

Castiel looks around himself then Ariel appears behind (y/n). "Is he gone?" Ariel asked, making (y/n) and Dean jump. "What the hell?" (Y/n) said, startled. "Who the hell are you?" Dean asked her. "This is Ariel, she's an angel." Castiel said, gesturing to her. "Just know that I'm here to help. We have to find Sam now." Ariel said to Dean and (y/n).

"I think I kinda know where. I had a vision before Zachariah angel-napped me and I remember hearing something about St. Mary's." (Y/n) said and Ariel and Castiel share a look. "It's a start." Ariel said and Castiel nods. "I think I know someone who will know what that is." Castiel said then Ariel turns to Dean and (y/n).

"We have to stop him from killing Lilith." She said.  "But Lilith's gonna break the final seal." Dean said. "Lilith is the final seal. She dies, the end begins." Ariel informs and Dean's and (y/n)'s eyes widen at this.

Chuck is on the phone with an escort service, pacing in his kitchen. The document on his computer screen reads Supernatural – Lucifer Rising by Carver Edlund. "Oh, yeah? Really? At the same time? Really? Wow. T-that sounds...moist." Chuck said into his phone and the woman laughs. "Well, it can be."

"Uh, what are your rates?" he asked. "We can get you one girl, one hour -- $1,000." the woman explains. "Okay. Then, uh, I'll take 20 girls for the whole night." he said and the woman on the phone was taken aback by this. "I'm not sure you can afford that." she said. "Lady, sometimes you got to live like there's no tomorrow." Chuck said when Castiel, Dean, (y/n) and Ariel appear suddenly and Chuck looks up in shock at them.

"Wait. T-t-this isn't supposed to happen." Chuck stammers. "Sir?" the woman asked and Chuck turns back to his phone. "No, lady, this is definitely supposed to happen, but I just got to call you back." he said and he hangs up and looks between the four.

"So, St. Mary's is a convent?" Dean asked Chuck after he told them the information they needed. "Yeah, but you guys aren't supposed to be there. You're not in this story." Chuck said. "Yeah, well..." Castiel said then he glances at Dean, (y/n) and Ariel. "We're making it up as we go." He said.

Then Chuck's computer screen flickers as a great rumbling begins, accompanied by a blinding white light. "Aw, man! Not again! No!" Chuck exclaimed. "It the Archangel!" Castiel said and Ariel turns to Dean and (y/n). "Cas and I will hold him off! We'll hold them all off! Just stop Sam!" she said and she touches Dean's and (y/n)'s forehead, transporting them away.

Immediately, Dean and (y/n) appear in an empty part of the convent. They look around then at each other before they walk down a hallway.

Castiel, Ariel and Chuck stand side by side to face what comes. Chuck places a hand on Castiel's shoulder and the other hand on Ariel's arm; The two angels give him a look, and Chuck drops his hands in embarrassment.

Sam enters the sanctuary and flings out a hand, Lilith flings across the room and slam into the altar and fall to the ground. Sam, with Ruby behind him, advances on Lilith and flings out his hand again, making Lilith forced back against the altar. Dean and (y/n) come around a corner and see what is happening in the sanctuary.

Ruby looks back at the two and smiles. She puts out a hand and the doors to the sanctuary close while Sam walks towards Lilith. "I've been waiting for this...for a very long time." Sam growls. "Then give me your best shot." Lilith taunts.

Sam reaches out a hand, throwing his power at her. White light shines on Lilith and she cries out in pain. He then lowers his hand, the light fades and he heads voices. "Sam!" Dean's and (y/n)'s voices shout from the closed door. Sam turns to look at the door.

"Sam!" Dean and (y/n) shout as they bang on the door. "Sam!" They scream. "Dean? (y/n)?" Sam said, confused,  as he stares at the door. "What are you waiting for?! Now! Sam, now!" Ruby shouts at him as he continues to stare at the door.

"You turned yourself into a freak. A monster. And now you're not gonna bite? I'm sorry, but that is honestly adorable." Lilith laughs and Sam faces her then raises his hand again. His eyes turn black as he concentrates his power and hurls it at Lilith. She convulses several times, her body glowing and flickering until, at last, she goes limp. Sam's eyes turn back to normal.

Dean keeps trying to shoulder charge the door but (y/n) stops him. "Wait, wait, wait." She said and Dean stops and (y/n) raises her hand, using her powers to open the door. Dean steps aside as she does this.

Blood pours out of Lilith's body in a steady stream; the stream is flowing in what looks like a very deliberate direction. "What the hell?" Sam asked, confused. "I can’t believe it." Ruby mutters and Sam turns to her.

"Ruby, what’s going on?" He asked her. "You did it. I mean, it was a little touch-and-go there for a while, but...you did it." Ruby said and Sam looks at her, confused. "What? What -- what did I do?" he asked. "You opened the door. And now he's free at last. He's free at last!" Ruby exclaimed.

"No, no, no. No, he -- Lilith -- I stopped her. I killed her!" Sam said, in denial. "And it is written that the first demon shall be the last seal. And you bust her open." Ruby said, feverently, then Sam puts his hands to his head. "Now guess who's coming to dinner." Ruby said, laughing. "Oh, my God." Sam whispers, devastated.

"Guess again. You don't even know how hard this was! All the demons out for my head. No one knew. I was the best of those sons of bitches! The most loyal! Not even Alastair knew! Only Lilith! Yeah, I'm sure you're a little angry right now, but, I mean, come on, Sam! Even you have to admit -- I'm -- I'm awesome!" she exclaims, happily, as Sam stares at her, disbelieving before it turns to anger.

"You bitch. You lying bitch!" He growls and he thrusts his hands at her, trying to use his powers, but he drops, clutching his head instead. "Don't hurt yourself, Sammy. It's useless. You shot your payload on the boss." Ruby informed him. "The blood...You poisoned me." Sam groans and Ruby kneels in front of him.

"No. It wasn't the blood. It was you...and your choices. I just gave you the options, and you chose the right path every time. You didn't need the feather to fly, you had it in you the whole time, Dumbo! I know it's hard to see it now...but this is a miracle. So long coming. Everything Azazel did, and Lilith did. Just to get you here. And you were the only one who could do it." She said. "Why? W-why me?" Sam asked her.

"Because...because it had to be you, Sammy. It always had to be you. You saved us. You set him free. And he's gonna be grateful. He's gonna repay you in ways that you can't even imagine." she said and (y/n) was finally able to break the door open with her powers and Dean draws the knife.

Ruby stands to confront them. "You're too late." she said. "I don't care." Dean growls as he advances on her and (y/n) holds her hand out, and Ruby's body stiffens as if she's frozen. Then Dean stabs Ruby, she flickers with light, then crumples to the floor, dead.

(Y/n) lowers her hand then her and Dean look over at Sam, who looks devastated. "I'm sorry." he said, broken, then Dean and (y/n) go to hug him.

The blood pouring out of Lilith had finished its pattern on the floor. A brilliant white light shoots up from the central point of the pattern and the convent begins to tremble, making the trio turn to look at it.

"Sammy, let's go." Dean said but Sam grabs their arms. "Guys...he's coming." Sam said as he stares at the light. Dean and (y/n) stare at the light, their hearts beating in fear, as another flash of white engulfs them.