Ruan Mei was stunned, and gradually felt funny in her heart.

    She shook her arm lightly, and found that Fang Junzhi was holding it so tightly that she couldn't shake it off easily, so she increased her strength.

    Fang Junzhi seemed to be testing something, his eyes were fixed on Ruan Mei's arm, the corners of his mouth were curved, and he looked very interested.

    "Come on, let Dad see... the power of the top A..."

    Ruan Mei relaxed after hearing this, and let the other party grab her, not resisting at all.

    She blinked and smiled lightly:

    "Mr. Fang, I think you are disrespectful to me like this."

    Fang Junzhi squeezed Ruan Mei's hand and tightened slightly, her beautiful face showed an unhappy look:

    " What do you say?"

    Ruan Mei raised her arm to let the other party see clearly that she had pinched her red mark:

    "You suddenly ran up to me and said something without evidence, even though you are a woman, you still want to use me Dad claimed that I didn't make a statement, but you grabbed my hand when you came up. I think maybe you don't respect me, but you have some mental problems. Compared with doing some parent-child activities with me, you should go directly to the hospital. It's better to look at your brain."

    Fang Junzhi's eyes shone fiercely, she didn't notice for a while, Ruan Mei had already thrown away her palm, turned and walked towards the elevator entrance.

    Ruan Mei was really disgusted by this person. She was disgusted in all aspects. When she thought that she might really be this person's child, she almost vomited.

    Those words just now were said by Ruan Meiqiang with anger.

    Just as Ruan's brows were twisted into knots and she walked quickly towards the elevator, there was a sudden sound of wind behind her.

    Ruan Mei's conditioned reflex turned around, stretched out her right hand, and quickly opened one arm.

    Fang Junzhi exhausted her A's ability to grab it, but Ruan Mei easily reached out to resolve it. She widened her eyes and couldn't believe it!

    Usually in the circle of top A, Fang Junzhi is considered to be the type with good physical strength, and there are few opponents.

    Didn't expect to be planted in the hands of a high school student today?

    But after thinking about it, Fang Junzhi's reason was overwhelmed by ecstasy, and she immediately laughed:

    "Hahaha, as expected of my son, you are really my good son! Meimei, I am very satisfied with you, you have a personality, Brave, it seems that my genes are really good, you are really good!"

    Ruan Mei was really angry, she punched Fang Junzhi in the face:

    "Don't call me Meimei! You are not worthy!"

    Of course Fang Junzhi flashed She opened it, but the flash was a little hasty. She didn't seem to expect that Ruan Mei had such a strong temper and dared to do it with herself.

    "You actually did it with me? Don't you want the wealth and wealth of the Fang family? Aren't you and your grandmother very poor?"

    "We are just poor, but as long as you appear in front of me, it makes me sick!"

    Ruan Mei did not Continue to fight, this is inside the group after all, she didn't want to make things too strange, after leaving this sentence, she turned around and entered the elevator and left.