Seeing Ruan Mei, Fang Junzhi's eyes lit up all of a sudden. People who didn't know this scene might guess that Fang Junzhi really regarded Ruan Mei as her daughter...

    This guess has actually been in Ruan Mei's heart for a while.

    She smiled unnaturally:

    "Mr. Fang, is Mr. Wang there? I heard that Mr. Wang asked me to come up."

    Fang Junzhi's eyes lit up, and there was joy in his tone:

    "Old Wang has gone somewhere else. , I asked you to come up. Come, let's sit there."

    Ruan Mei really wanted to go back to the elevator, turned around and left, but she held back and followed Fang Junzhi, sitting on President Wang's luxurious sofa .

    "Ruan Mei, I heard that you have become a top A? It's the news from the school, is this true?"

    Fang Junzhi's tone was extremely eager, and even his always cold face had an expectant smile on his face.

    Ruan Mei was not very comfortable sitting, she shifted her body and nodded:

    "Yes."

    There is no way to hide this kind of thing, and it is not easy to hide it at all. Ruan Mei said it directly, anyway, the soldiers will come to block, and the water will come to cover.

    The moment she confirmed, Fang Junzhi's eyes suddenly burst into surprise, she slammed, stood up from the sofa, paced in place, and murmured frantically:

    "It turned out to be true... Yes , it's a top A... It's good, God treats me well..."

    Ruan Mei frowned and said,

    "What does this have to do with you?"

    She realized that this sentence sounded a bit bad. . But she didn't want to make up for it, instead, she continued to stare at Fang Junzhi with her eyes, expressing her unhappiness.

    "Ruan Mei, do you have a medical report? It's okay to have a photo. Can you send me a copy? Or, you and I will go to a medical examination now, and we will do it again by the way... paternity test, how about it?"

    Ruan Mei's eyes It slammed into a round, paternity test?

    Sure enough, it was very similar to Ruan Mei's speculation that Fang Junzhi actually regarded herself as her daughter!

    The story of the previous generation...what is it?

    Ruan Mei was shocked and completely stunned, while Fang Junzhi didn't feel that he had thrown a bomb, but felt that it was all very natural.

    With her identity and concern for Ruan Mei, can't she remind the other party of something? Perhaps the other party's mother also left some tokens and stories at the beginning? Perhaps Ruan Mei has long regarded herself as a father... The more she thought about it, the

    more excited she became. Fang Junzhi bent down and grabbed Ruan Mei's wrist, with a happy and hurried tone:

    "Before, I used to be with your mother, right around your birthday, you and your mother look alike, I know you are my child, otherwise you wouldn't be a top A.

    Tomorrow, tomorrow You just move to my house. No, there are some people in my family...I bought you a house near the school!

    I will officially take you and your two brothers in social situations in the future, and I will as soon as possible I arranged for you to meet, and one of them you should have known a long time ago is Fang Zhishui. It is said that you have a very good relationship at school, right? You will be brothers in the future."