When The Levee Breaks

Start from the beginning

*3rd Person POV*

Dean stands in Bobby's salvage yard and looks around, frustrated, until Castiel appears. "Well, it's about time. I've been screaming myself hoarse out here for about two and a half hours now." Dean said, annoyed. "What do you want?" Castiel asked him. "You can start with what the hell happened in Illinois." Dean said.

"What do you mean?" Castiel asked. "Cut the crap. You were gonna tell me something." Dean growls as he walks up to him. "Well, nothing of import." Castiel said, shrugging. "You got ass-reamed in heaven but it was not of import?" Dean asked him, suspiciously. "Dean, I can't. I'm sorry. Get to the reason you really called me. It's about Sam, right?" Castiel asked.

"Can he do it? Kill Lilith, stop the apocalypse?" Dean asked Castiel. "Possibly, yes. But as you know, he'd have to take certain steps." Castiel said. "Crank up the hell-blood regimen." Dean said and Castiel nods. "Consuming the amount of blood it would take to kill Lilith would change your brother forever. Most likely, he would become the next creature that you would feel compelled to kill. And if you are wondering, since she has similar powers, it would mostly likely happen to (y/n) if she were to consume the blood as well." Castiel explains and Dean sighs.

"There's no reason this would have to come to pass, Dean. We believe it's you, Dean, not your brother nor your girlfriend. The only question for us is whether you're willing to accept it. Stand up and accept your role. You are the one who will stop it." Castiel said and Dean gives him a curious look.

"If I do this, Sammy doesn't have to?" Dean asked him. "If it gives you comfort to see it that way." Castiel said and Dean rolls his eyes. "God, you're a dick these days." He grumbles and he walks a few steps away and sighs.

"Fine, I'm in." he said. "You give yourself over wholly to the service of God and his angels?" Castiel asked. "Yeah, exactly." said Dean. "Say it." Castiel demands. "I give myself over wholly to serve God and you guys." Dean said, firmly. 

"You swear to follow his will and his word as swiftly and obediently as you did your own father's?" Castiel asked. "Yes, I swear." Dean said and Castiel nods a bit. "Now what?" Dean asked him. "Now you wait, and we call on you when it's time." Castiel said.

*(y/n)'s POV*

"Bobby! Dean! (Y/n)! Help! Hey! Hey! Guys! Guys! Help! Dean! (Y/n)!" Sam's voice screams while Bobby and I stare at Dean, shocked at what he just told us. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but you willingly signed up to be the angels' bitch?" Bobby asked Dean, who gives him a look. "I'm sorry. You prefer sucker?" Bobby asked, sarcastically.

"After everything you said about them, now you trust them?" I asked Dean, suspiciously. "Come on, give me a little credit, (y/n). I've never trusted them less. I mean, they come on like shady politicians from planet Vulcan." Dean said.

"Then why in the hell did you—" Bobby started to ask but Dean talks over him. "Because what other option do I have? It's either trust the angels or let Sammy trust a demon?" Dean said and Bobby nods. "I see your point." I said and then we realized that it was strangely quite.

"You hear that?" Dean asked us. "Yeah, that's a little too much nothing." Bobby said and we hurry to the basement and open the window in the door. Sam is on the floor of the panic room, having a seizure.

"What if he's faking?" Dean asked and I turn to him. "You really think he would?" I asked him. "I think he'd do anything." Dean said but then Sam slams against the wall by an invisible force. "That ain't faking." Bobby said and we throw open the door and charge in to get Sam down and pin him to the cot.

"We're gonna have to tie him down for his own safety." Bobby said as he and I hold Sam down. I look over send see Dean standing, looking at his brother in horror. "Dean? You with us?" I asked him but he stands there, frozen. "Dean! Before he has another fit." Bobby said and Dean shakes his head. "Yeah, yeah. Let's just get it over with." He said and he comes over to us and helps us tie Sam down to the bed.