You're A Hunter

Começar do início

"Maybe he's still here, you know, watching over the company, even killing for it." (y/n) suggests. "Plus, turns out this isn't the first time people started killing themselves in the building. 1929." Sam said. "Yeah, but lots of guys jumped off lots of high rises that year." Dean said, shrugging.

"How many companies had seventeen suicides?" Sam asked him and Dean and (y/n) look at him, horrified. "Phew. Okay, so P. T. Sandover, protector of the company. His ghost wakes up and becomes active during times of grave economic distress." Dean said.
"Well, I mean, the worst time we've seen since the Great Depression-"

"Is now. Yeah, now sucks. My portfolio's in the sewer. I don't even wanna talk about it." Dean said, interrupting Sam. "So Sandover's helping the bottom line by zapping some model employees." (Y/n) said as she paces back and forth. "Yeah. I mean, Ian and Paul. It was like he turned them into different people." said Sam. "Perfect worker bees, exactly. So devoted to the company that they would commit hara-kiri if they failed it." Dean said.

"One more interesting fact. The building wasn't always that high. Used to be fourteen floors. And the room where the ghost attacked, fourteen forty-four? Once upon a time, that was the old man's office." Sam said and they all exchange looks then head over to (y/n)'s laptop and watch another video by the Ghostfacers.

"Once you've got that thing in your sights-" Harry said. "You kill it." he and Ed said, together. "Using special ghost-hunting weapons." said Harry. "First, salt. It's like acid to ghosts." Ed said as he holds up a container of salt. "Burny acid." Harry said. "Not LSD." Ed informs as he holds up a finger. "No. It's a bad trip for ghosts. Next up, iron." Harry said as he holds up an iron fire poker.

"That's why the wrench worked." (Y/n) exclaimed as she looks between the boys. "Pure power in your hand." Ed continues. "Dissipates ghosts instantly." Harry asked.
"Next little trick. We learned this from those useless douchebags-" Ed sneers. "That we hate." Harry growls. "The Winchesters and (l/n)." Ed said, with disgust. "Gun." Harry said as he holds up a shotgun. "Shotgun shell. Pack it up with fresh rock salt." Ed said, holding up a shotgun bullet.

"Very effective." They said. "Winchesters and (l/n) still suck ass, though." Harry growls. "Affirmative. Suckage major." Ed said.

Later, Dean packs three pokers in a duffel bag that contains a salt shaker and various items. "Where do we even get a gun?" Dean asked. "Gun store?" Sam said, shrugging. "Isn't there like some kind of waiting period or something?" (y/n) asked. "I think so." Sam said.

"Well, how in the hell-" Dean started to ask but Sam shrugs. "I don't know. Seems pretty impossible, honestly." Sam said. "Right." Dean said as he continues to pack while (y/n) continues to play the video.

"The aforementioned super-annoying Winchester douchenozzles and the (l/n) bitch also taught us this one other thing. You have to burn the remains." Ed explained. "Okay, this next part gets a little gross. Sometimes you might have to dig up the body. Sorry." Harry said, a bit disgusted, and even (y/n) scrunched up her nose at this.

"It's illegal in some states." Ed said. "All states." Harry corrects. "Possibly all states." Ed said. "Sandover was cremated." Sam said and Dean and (y/n) turn to him. "What? So what do we do now?" (y/n) asked and as if he heard her, Harry begins to talk.

"Now, if the deceased has been cremated-" he said. "Don't panic." he and Ed assure. "Just gotta look for some other remains." Ed said. "A hair in a locket, maybe. Fingernails. Baby teeth." Harry informs. "Milk teeth." Ed adds. "Genetic material. You know what we're talking about." Harry said.

"Go find it." Ed said.

"Fight well, young lions." Harry said, proudly.

"Godspeed." Ed said, in a distinguished voice.