'How do you think he will take it?' Rhaenyra questioned looking out at the castle in the distance.

'Do you speak of how you rejected every suitor His Grace put before you, or how you abruptly ended the tour with two months remaining?' Cole mused but a dragon shrieking and rumbling caught their attention. Caraxes and Fury flew overhead, Caraxes dove down rocking the ship.

'Take cover!'

'Princess! You all right? Are you? Fetch the maester!' Cole said as he helped Rhaenyra up she clutched at her head as she stared at her aunt and uncles dragons.

'I'm fine.' She assured.

"Not a good start Brother.' Davina warned as they landed. 'Way to rock the boat when you are already on thin ice.' Davina muse.

"Ha, ha.' Daemon said smirking over at her. "This was fun, why are we back?" Daemon mused.

"Because Viserys is a cunt and Rhaenyra doesn't deserve to suffer him alone.' Davina told him.

'You are the nice one, since when did that happen?" Daemon teased.

"I haven't had to kill any husbands." Davina reminded him. "I'm at peace."

"Funny because last night I swear I had you shattered with pleasure,' Daemon told her and she laughed her cheeks blushing as he kissed her.

"I love you. Don't let him take your head." Davina warned.

"Never, I am invincible."

The throne room was filled, whispered voices echoed Davina and Daemon's name. Viserys stood ready to reprimand his siblings.

Daemon walked forward with confidence though, the kings guard unsheathed their swords ready to attack, to protect their king. A crown on Daemon's head he threw down his sword before them. Davina leaned against the back doors, she wasn't a queen, she didn't need the whole show of whos cock is bigger. She searched the crowd for Rhaenyra but Daemon's little show kept her eyes on him.

'Add it to the chair.' He offered it clattered before Viserys as the crowd murmured with anticipation.

'You wear a crown.' Viserys noted.  'Do you also call yourself "King"?' he sneered. Davina watched them cautiously. The world was a better place when the Targaryen siblings were not at each other's throats. Davina spent her youth taking swings at Viserys, it was Daemon's turn to be the chaos. He had stayed quiet  for too damn long at Rune stone. But now he needed peace or else blood would spill and Davina was never ready for the moment Daemon died.

'Once we smashed the Triarchy, they named me "King of the Narrow Sea." Daemon informed him and the crowd murmured again, Daemon was no king. Everyone knew of his reputation.  'But I know that there is only one true king, Your Grace.' Daemon assured. 'My crown and the Step stones... are yours.'

'Well, where is Lord Corlys?' Viserys questioned hesitantly, Daemon was not one to bend the knee willingly.

'Aunt Davina." Rhaenyra whispered running up to her.

"I was hoping you were here.' Davina said hugging her. "You are not letting your father boss you around right?"

"I was on a royal tour to find a-'

'Gross. NO.' Davina told her. "Did I ever tell you how I got out of my marriages?'

"Dracarys.' Rhaenyra whispered with a grin.

"You don't have to marry them, I can set fire to them all, get rid of each and every man that wants your crown and not you. That is who will show up for those things. you cant trust a man that wants your power and nothing else.' Davina told her. "Trust me and only me... sometimes Daemon. But I wont steer you wrong."

"I'm glad you are back."

"I'm sorry I was gone so long."

""You missed him." Rhaenyra remarked. "Even after everything."

"I am weak when it comes to him." Davina informed her. "I did miss him, I hate him and I love him and i'm not done tormenting him." Davina agreed, she kept an arm around Rhaenyra as she watched Daemon and Viserys. "I hate fighting with him, loving him is so much better, for the both of us... the whole realm actually.' Davina mused.

"What are you going to do to get back at him?" Rhaenyra mused. Davina just smirked in response.

'He sailed home to Driftmark.' Daemon told him

'Who holds the Step stones?' Viserys countered

'The tides... the crabs, and 2,000 dead Triarchy corsairs, staked to the sand to warn those who might follow.' Daemon informed him. Viserys got closer to him and the crowd held its breath.

'Rise.' Viserys said hugging Daemon as he rose and the crowd applauded, there would not be war, but peace. 'The realm owes you a great debt, brother. Come. This is our chance...'

'Targaryen trouble in the capital!' Davina remarked innocently as she smiled down at Rhaenyra.

"Heavens help us all.' Rhaenyra teased.