"Strange. Strange how a leaky pipe can undo the work of angels when we ourselves are supposed to be the agents of fate." Castiel said. "Alastair was much more powerful than we had imagined." Uriel said. "No. No demon can overpower that trap. I made it myself." Castiel said then he looks over at Uriel. "We've been friends for a long time, Uriel. Fought by each other's sides, served together away from home, for what seems like forever. We're brothers, Uriel. Pay me that respect. Tell me the truth." Castiel said and the two stare into each other's eyes.

"The truth is, the only thing that can kill an angel..." Uriel said as a blade slides out of his sleeve into his grasp. "...is another angel." He said and Castiel's eyes widen. "You." Castiel said, shocked. "I'm afraid so." Uriel said. "And you broke the devil's trap, set Alastair on Dean." Castiel said. "Alastair should never have been taken alive. Really inconvenient, Cas. Yes, I did turn the screw a little. Alastair should have killed Dean and escaped, and you should have gone on happily scapegoating the demons." Uriel explained.

"For the murders of our kin?" Castiel asked. "Not murders, Castiel. No. My work is conversion. How long have we waited here? How long have we played this game by rules that make no sense?" Uriel asked him. "It is our father's world, Uriel." Castiel said, firmly. "Our father? He stopped being that, if he ever was, the moment he created them. Humanity, his favorites. This whining, puking larva." Uriel sneers.

"Are you trying to convert me?" Castiel asked him. "I wanted you to join me. And I still do. With you, we can be powerful enough to—" Uriel said. "To..." Castiel said, questioning. "To raise our brother." Uriel replied. "Lucifer." Castiel said and Uriel nods. "You do remember him? How strong he was? How beautiful? And he didn't bow to humanity. He was punished for defending us. Now, if you want to believe in something, Cas, believe in him." Uriel said.

"Lucifer is not God." Castiel said, firmly. "God isn't God anymore. He doesn't care what we do. I am proof of that." Uriel yelled. "But this? What were you gonna do, Uriel? Were you gonna kill the whole garrison?" Castiel asked him. "I only killed the ones who said no. Others have joined me, Cas. Now, please, brother, don't fight me. Help me. Help me spread the word. Help me bring on the apocalypse. All you have to do is be unafraid." Uriel said and Castiel paces a bit as he thinks.

"For the first time in a long time, I am." Castiel said and Uriel smiles. Then Castiel punches him through the wall several feet away. Uriel gets up and they began to fight. Until Uriel clobbers Castiel with a metal bar.

"You can't win, Uriel. I still serve God." Castiel said after he falls down. "You haven't even met the man. There is no will. No wrath. No God." Uriel said as he punches Castiel in between each phrase. 

The last time, he raises his fist but then he was stabbed through the neck from behind. "Maybe. Or maybe not. But there's still me." Anna said and she pulls out Uriel's blade. Uriel collapses as Ariel comes up and looks down at him. "Should've figured it was you, Uriel." She growled, disappointed, as Anna goes over to Castiel to check on him.

Uriel's eyes widen as he sees Ariel then he screams, white light flares in his eyes and mouth. The light explodes out of him and out of the building. Castiel stands up and then he, Ariel and Anna look down at Uriel's corpse, his wings are seared into the floor across the devil's trap.

Back in the hospital, Dean is still in bed, though the breathing tube is gone, and (y/n) was sitting in chair next to his bed, holding his hand. Sam wasn't there as he was out getting some food and (y/n) wanted to stay behind to make sure Dean was fine.

"I'm gonna go get some coffee, okay?" She said as she stands up, still holding his hand. "You want me to bring you anything?" She asked him. "No...I'm fine." Dean mutters as he shakes his head. "Okay..." (y/n) said, softly, then she bends down, kisses his forehead and, reluctantly, takes her hand out of his. 

"I'll be right back." She said and she walks out of the room, Dean watches her leave until he heard something to his left. He turns his head to see that Castiel had appeared in a chair on the other side of his bed.

"Are you all right?" Castiel asked Dean, who turns to him and glares at him. "No thanks to you." Dean grumbles. "You need to be more careful." Castiel tells him. "You need to learn how to manage a damn devil's trap." Dean spat back at him. "That's not what I mean." Castiel said then he lets out a sigh.

"Uriel is dead." He said and Dean turns to him. "Was it the demons?" Dean asked him. "It was disobedience. He was working against us." Castiel said and the room goes quiet for a few moments.

"Is it true? Did I break the first seal? Did I start all this?" Dean asked Castiel as he thinks over his words. "Yes." Castiel replied and Dean looks down then closes his eyes, in shame.

"When we discovered Lilith's plan for you, we laid siege to hell and we fought our way to get to you before you—" Castiel started to explain but then Dean finished his sentence. "Jump-started the apocalypse." He said and Castiel nods. "And we were too late." Castiel said.

"Why didn't you just leave me there, then?" Dean asked him, upset. "It's not blame that falls on you, Dean, it's fate." Castiel assures him but Dean didn't looked convinced. "The righteous man who begins it is the only one who can finish it. You have to stop it." He said. "Lucifer? The apocalypse? What does that mean?" Dean asked and Castiel thinks and starts to act like he was about to leave.

"Hey! Don't you go disappearing on me, you son of a bitch. What does that mean!" Dean yells, angrily. "I don't know." Castiel said, honestly. "Bull." Dean growled. "I don't. Dean, they don't tell me much. I know our fate rests with you." said Castiel and Dean frowns.

"Well, then you guys are screwed. I can't do it, Cas. It's too big. Alastair was right. I'm not all here. I'm not—I'm not strong enough. Well, I guess I'm not the man either of our dads wanted me to be. Find someone else. It's not me." Dean said, sadly, before he begins to cry.