Death Takes A Holiday

Start from the beginning

"A bit better but...still weak." Alastair said and he flicks his hand and I go flying and everything goes black.

*3rd Person POV*

"(Y/N)!" Sam shouts as (y/n) hits a different gravestone and collapses. Alastair turns to him and flicks his hand but nothing happens. Alastair tries again but again nothing and Sam smirks. "You're stronger, Sam. You've been soloflexing with your little slut?" Alastair asked him. "You have no idea." Sam growls then he flicks his hand and Alastair goes flying.

Sam raises a hand to exorcise him but Alastair flees the man's body. Sam drops his hand, surprised, and watches the smoke vanish.

*(y/n)'s POV*

I was sitting in a chair, my head leaned back, with a ice pack on my forehead and my eyes closed. Dean was laying on a bed also holding an ice pack to his head. Both of us dealing with probably the worse headache I've ever dealt with.

Then I hear the door opening and close then footsteps. "How you two doing?" Sam's voice asked and I let out a groan. "I'm in pain, that's how I'm doing. I think I have a concussion." Dean grumbles. "Or the worst hangover ever." I groaned, jokingly. 

"You guys want some aspirin?" Sam asked and I remove the ice pack off of my forehead and raise my head to Sam as Dean sits up. "No thanks, House." said Dean. "I think I'll be okay." I said then I set the ice pack aside then look up at Sam.

"So, demons, huh?" I said and Sam nods. "Yeah. So much for miracles." Sam said, upset. "And what the hell happened with Alastair again?" Dean asked Sam. "I told you, he tried to fling me or whatever." Sam said as he flicks his hand in demonstration as he goes over to the coffeemaker. "And it didn't work, so he bailed." he said and I raise my eyebrow at this.

"Well, how come he couldn't fling you? He chucked you pretty good last time. Hell, he chucked me and I also have the demon blood in me." I pointed out and Sam turns to face me but pauses before answering. "Got no idea." he said then he turns back to the coffeemaker, then back to me and Dean when Dean starts speaking.

"Sam, do me a favor. If you're gonna keep your little secrets, I can't really stop you, but just don't treat me or (y/n) like idiots, okay?" Dean said. "What? Dean, I'm not keeping secrets." he said, a bit defensive. "Mm-hm. Whatever." Dean grumbles and I sigh.

"So, did you go back and q-and-a the dead kid?" I asked him, changing the subject, and Sam comes over to the other bed, holding up a thin notebook. "Didn't have to. Bobby called. He did some digging." he said. "And?" Dean and I asked. "He thinks I'm right. Local reaper's gone. Not just gone—kidnapped." Sam said.

"By demons? Why?" Dean asked. "Listen to this." Sam said and he reads from the notebook. "And he bloodied death under the newborn sky—sweet to taste, but bitter when once devoured." he said. "Swanky. What the hell's that mean?" asked Dean. "Well, it's from a very obscure, very arcane version of Revelations." Sam said.

"Which means what I think it means?" I asked him. "Basically, you kill a reaper under the solstice moon—tomorrow night, by the way—you got yourself a broken seal." Sam said. "How do you ice a reaper? You can't kill death." Dean said, questioning. "I don't know. Maybe demons can. Where the hell are the angels is what I want to know. We could use their help for once." Sam said and Dean sighs. "It looks like we're gonna have to take care of this one ourselves." he said and I turn to him.

"What are we gonna do, just swing in and save the friendly neighborhood reaper?" I asked Dean, a bit of sarcasm,  and he turns to me. "You got a better idea, I'm all ears." he said and I shake my head. "Dean, reapers are invisible. The only people that can see them are the dead and the dying." I said and Dean thinks for moment.