"So, um...Dean...I just wanted to thank you." Anna said, interrupting his thoughts. "For what?" he asked as he turns to her. "Everything. You guys -- you didn't have to help me --" she said and Dean shakes his head. "Hey, let's can the thanks for trying speech, you know? Participation trophies suck ass." he grumbles.

"I don't know. Maybe I don't deserve to be saved." Anna said as she takes a step closer to him. "Don't talk like that." Dean said. "I disobeyed. Lucifer disobeyed. It's our murder one, and I knew it. Maybe I got to pay." she remarked. "Yeah, well, we've all done things we got to pay for." Dean said and Anna looks him over.

"I got to tell you something. You're not gonna like it." she said. "Okay. what?" he asked. "About a week ago, I heard the angels talking...About you...What you did in Hell. Dean, I know. It wasn't your fault. You should forgive yourself." she tells him and he frowns and turns his head away. "Anna, I don't w-want to, uh...I don't want to...can't talk about that." He stammers. "I know. But when you can, you have people that want to help. You are not alone. That's all I'm trying to say." she said as she takes another step closer.

Then she kisses Dean, who freezes at this. Immediately, this kiss with Anna felt wrong. It was like the world didn't make sense anymore, if felt hollow. Course Anna was very attractive but this didn't feel right. The only girl Dean had kissed that felt right was....

Dean grabs Anna's shoulder and pulls her away from him. "Anna, stop." He said and she furrows her brow. "What?" She asked, confused. "I just...I just can't." He said. "Can't? What do you mean?" Anna asked him. "I can't..do this..to her." Dean said, his voice shaking a bit. "Her?" Anna said. "(Y/n)..." Dean replied and Anna's eyes widen with understanding.

"Oh...oh, I'm so sorry...I didn't realize..." Anna stammers but Dean shakes his head as he removes his hands off of her shoulders. "No, no...it's uh...it's my fault." Dean said and he lets out a humorless laugh. "Seems like I'm always screwing things up and hurting the people I love." He said and Anna gives him a sympathetic look.

"I've been nothing but a terrible boyfriend to her lately and now she's pissed at me and I don't know how to fix it." Dean said, sadly, as he lowers his head. Anna places a hand on his shoulder, which makes him raise it up to look at her. "Go to her, Dean. Go to her and tell her how you feel." She said and Dean stares at her for a moment as a small understanding smile appears on her face then he heads towards the safehouse.

*(y/n)'s POV*

I was sitting on the bed, reading a book as I had the radio on, playing some classic rock music. God, I feel like a damn teenage girl. I thought to myself, angrily. I toss the book down on the bedside table, roughly, then sighed as I place my hands over my face when a new song came on, which starts off with a piano playing. I scoff as I recognize the song playing.

Highway run
Into the midnight sun
Wheels go round and round
You're on my mind

Restless hearts
Sleep alone tonight
Sendin' all my love
Along the wire

Figures this song would play as my boyfriend is probably screwing the angel. I thought until I heard a knock at my door. I turn my head towards the door, confused, when another knock sounds out. I stay quiet. "(Y/n), I know you're in there." Dean's voice said and I scowl. "Go away, Dean." I said, roughly. 

"Will you let me in, please? I just need to talk to you." He said and I sigh as I get up and head to the door and open it, revealing Dean standing there. "What?" I asked him, annoyed. "Can I come in?" He asked and I open the door wider for him and he walks in and I shut the door.

"What do you want, Dean?" I asked him, crossing my arms, while the song continued.

They say that the road ain't no place to start a family