CHAPTER 22: The Scuffle Between Host And System 2

The little fluff ball replied sarcastically "Of course I read your mind how else have we been communicating huh? Through eye contact! I can't believe I ended up with such a stupid host". It was as if the little creature was purposely finding a way to provoke Hao Shen.

And it's plan worked a little too well, as Hao Shen was now triggered, and was ready to beat it to a pulp. 'how dare you call me stupid' after yelling this in his mind, and launched forward wanting to squeeze it to death.

Just when he thought he could reach it, his hand went through it like it was just an illusion, and because he was lunging forward with all of his might, he fell face flat on the floor, and boy did it hurt.

"Pfft Hahaha did you honestly think that I would just let you cause any sort of harm to me? why did you think i was waiting for you at the first place?, hahaha i can't believe you actually fell for that old trick".

The little fluff ball guffawed as it looked at Hao Shen's pitiful plight with merth in it's eyes.

Glad that he wasn't actually standing when he fell, Hao Shen sat back up with a bruised forehead and nose, he held his face with both hands and asked, "why can't I touch you?"

Hearing Hao Shen's voice for the first time the little fluff ball was surprised, "Wow your voice sounds more feminine than I thought" ever since the start, the little fluff ball had been communicating with Hao Shen through telepathy, and it was surprised that even if Hao Shen had a girly face, his voice wasn't as feminine as his face may implied, it was rather low and dulcet, tickling one's ear, making the person hearing his voice want to listen to him all day long.

But of course the little fluff ball wouldn't admit it, it was actually feeling embarrassed for thinking that this guy had an attractive voice, so it left a jeering remark hoping that Hao Shen wouldn't notice his slight change.

But how could Hao Shen notice anything with his hands robbing his face to numb the pain, and after hearing the words of the blue fluff ball, Hao Shen didn't bother replying. But of cause he couldn't stop his own thoughts, 'why can't you just answer the question! No one asked you for your thoughts regarding my voice'.

"Well as long as I deem you unworthy to touch me then you wouldn't be able to do so" the fluff ball said arrogantly while tilting it's head upwards which was quite funny as it's head was it's entire body so it's action just now was just it moving it's entire body in a strange angle, but it didn't realize this as it was still feeling please with it's self for taking it's revenge at the same time it was sad that it wasn't able to hear Hao Shen speak, it really wanted to hear his voice.

Actually what it said earlier was just a farce. the only reason Hao Shen was unable to touch it was simply because it's programming was a bit messed up and it didn't have a physical form, but Hao Shen didn't need to know that.

Talking of a messed up program, it couldn't keep this form for a long time so it has to put aside it's grivences right now and inform Hao Shen of the important things he needs to know.

It awkwardly looked back at Hao Shen and was scared shitless. Hao Shen was glaring at it dangerously and being able to read Hao Shen mind didn't help it's situation at all, as Hao Shen's mind was completely silent making Hao Shen feel very unpredictable and this made it scared and instinctively want to run away.

But before it runs for it's life, it has to tell Hao Shen the things he needs to know about this world. If it just disappear without telling him then it really didn't know when it will be able to come back, and it won't be able to come back on its own until Hao Shen completes the system download.

Honestly it didn't know why Hao Shen was looking at him like that, not wanting to provoke Hao Shen any further, it started with it's long speech like the good system it was.

Author's note: Hi guys it's your newbie author, I jus wanted to inform you guys that my official post day is on Saturday well it's because I don't have any editors and I have to make sure I make the minimal amount of mistakes to it takes a lot of time to finish one chapter but I would try posting on Wednesday's as well.

Thank you for your support I honestly would have stopped writing without it so I really appreciate your enthusiasm thank you

beauty and his beasts On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara