CHAPTER 12: Kevin's Pov 2

Kevin slowly walked closer wanting to intimidate the already scared beastman, when he caught a whiff of something strange.

The scent of this beastman was somewhat strange, no this wasn't a beastman, it didn't have the scent of a beastman, it rather had the scent of a female.

Could it be that this was a female?, No that was impossible, it also has the scent of a male beastman.

Plus no female would be left injured and on her own, in the middle of the forest.

Females were born with only one form and were unable to transform, while males were born as beasts, and would only transform to their human form when they came of age.

This creature in front of him did not have the scent of transformation, meaning he was born in his human form just like the females, but how was that even possible?

And could this be why he hadn't sensed his presence?

Kevin was surprise with this discovery and wanted to be certain so he put his face very close to that of the creature, so he could sniff him further.

While he was sniffing, the creature opened it's eyes surprising him. But before he could do any thing the creature abruptly shot it's eyes again.

Kevin was baffled by this, he blinked his eyes confusedly, then transformed back to his human form, he didn't know what was going on in this creatures head, but he noticed that the creatures heart had stopped beating loudly, it was calm as if the creature was sleeping.

'don't tell me that this creature actually fell asleep'.

he tried nudging him to see if he would wake up, but it refused to budge, he honestly wanted to smack him awake but what if it wasn't a he but a she?

Kevin decided to take 'her' back to the tribe and ask 'her' questions when 'she' woke up.

Unconsciously Kevin had taken the creature as a female.

After taking 'her' back to the cougar tribe and putting 'her' in his cave, he close the cave and went to visit the tribes witch doctor to ask him questions regarding females.

Kevin had always travelled around, so he had no time to find himself a mate, he honestly didn't want a mate because once he had a mate, he would be forced to stay in a tribe for his mates safety. And when that happen he would not be able to travel anymore.

When he got to the witch doctors cave, Keven asked him everything he could think of concerning females.

Kevin was a beastman that had never thought of pursuing females before, so now that he was keeping one, he was rather flustered and didn't know how to treat her.

The witch doctor was a level 2  beastman named Vince, he also has no mates but as a witch doctor.

His job as a witch doctor requires him to know everything about females, so it was completely normal for him to be asked such questions.

But when it was Kevin asking these questions, he was surprised. Everyone in the beast world have heard of Kevin, most of the young beast men took him as a role model.

And so everyone knew that Kevin disliked females, he respects them but didn't want to be with them

But right now he was asking this kind of question, could it be that one of their tribe's females had achieved the impossible.

With this in mind Vince wanted to ask his own questions, but before he could start, Kevin cut him off brutally, "I'm not interested in your females, it's just that I found a female out side the tribe, and I'm keeping her untill someone comes to find her or she finds a mate here or elsewhere. So don't over think it".

Kevin had noticed a glint in Vince's eyes and knew exactly what he was thinking, that was why he gave such a detailed explanation.

After Vince heard this, he was a little disappointed, but then again if the female picked any beast men in his tribe it would be a lot better.

There were only 3 females in their tribe, so adding one more isn't going to be a bad idea. Vince watched as Kevin left his cave, he stood up and went to close his cave back.

Kevin went back to his cave to check on the 'female'. When he got to the cave, he heard shuffling inside and quickly move the large boulder that was blocking the cave.