Chapter 13: System, What System

Kevin thought that, he could finally ask the female the questions that had been bugging him.

After he moved the large bolder and walked in, he saw the female laying down motionlessly on the animal skin blanket.

he would have thought it wasn't her who was moving around earlier, but, with how awkward and stiff she was, he knew otherwise.

Kevin walk to her without saying anything, and just looked at her face.

She had a round and fair face, a small pale lips, long lashes and a thin sharp brow. She was so cute and adorable, what caught his attention the most was her soft cheeks, he wanted to just squeeze it, but held himself back.

On her delicate white forehead was a gash, to Kevin that kind of injury was nothing. But looking at it on the female's face made him frown.

He didn't know why but he hated the sight of this little female being injured.

Kevin bent down and licked the wound on her forehead. The saliva of beast men could help heal injuries fast, so he licked it, hoping that the injury would heal and he would not have to look at the female with such an injury on her forehead.

After he was done licking it he stood up, turned around, and transformed into his beast form and was about to leave the cave.

Kevin was going to hunt for the female, he knew that she hadn't eaten anything all day, and looking at how small she was, just made him feel uncomfortable.

But as soon as he transformed, he heard a low gasp and turned around just to find the female looking at him with wide eyes and an open mouth, as if she was shocked by his appearance, he thought for a while before speaking to her "I will be going to hunt so don't leave the cave till I return" just as he finished with his sentence, he saw the female's eye roll back and she collapsed.

He quickly rushed over to see if she got injured, he was glad that she fell on the animal skin blanket, and didn't get an additional injury.

he was sure that the fall would have been really painful. Not knowing if this would cause any other problems, Kevin carefully layed her properly on the blanket and rushed to the witch doctor's cave.

When he got there he quickly grabbed the witch doctor and took him back to his cave.

Vince was a bit annoyed, this was the second time Kevin was interrupting his rest.

For the past 2 days, Vince was monitoring the condition of a pregnant female and was unable to rest the entire time, so he was pissed off by Kevin when he had interrupted his rest twice.

It was only when Kevin told him what had happened to the female that his anger subsided.

Still a little angry, Vince quickly started checking on the female. He didn't want to say anything about how Kevin dragged him over, and just did his job in order to get his long awaited rest.

After he had checked the female's breath and heartbeat regulation, he concluded "she's fine, you must have startled her that's why she fainted, she still needs a little more time to recover and when she does, I would need you to prepare some herbs to feed her. Also you need to give her more food. she is way too slim for a female, this might cause her damage in the future, especially if she plans on finding mates".

He wanted to say more but for the sake of his sleep he ended his lectures there.

Vince also told Kevin the kinds of medical herbs that the female had to take, and he told him how to prepare those herbs before leaving.

Kevin went out of the cave to look for the herbs, he had completely forgotten to close the entrance to the cave and just left.

Before he came back the sun had long risen.

Kevin was on his way to his cave, but before he could reach it he saw a small figure on the floor crawling towards the end of the hill.

Kevin built his cave on a small hill, that was a little far from the tribe and that small figure was about to fall down the hill.

Startled he dropped what he was holding and rushed forward.

Glad that he was able to reach the female in time, Kevin caught her and turned her to face him.