CHAPER 72: "Your Tail Is Indeed Very Beautiful" 2

“Your tail is indeed very beautiful”.

Andri who was feeling unsatisfied just moment ago felt delighted with Hao Shen's praise but he felt shy so he scuffed “of course I'm beautiful” then he ran away and by ran away, he dived into the lake.

Kevin felt speechless at Andri's shamelessness, ‘who said you were beautiful...’ Kevin felt a little jealous because Hao Shen was yet to call him handsome and was calling another beastman beautiful.

He didn't realize that Hao Shen was also feeling the same speechlessness ‘how could this guy be so thick skinned’.

Seeing that Andri was gone and Kevin was the only one left, he felt slightly relieve “Kevin, I need you to look away while I changed”.

Kevin had actually been admiring Hao Shen's body, well even if Hao Shen was wearing an underwear, it was of no use because it was now totally wet.

And since it was a white underwear, it had become see through, Kevin was just glad that Andri was too busy trying to play the pitiful act that he failed to catch this opportunity.

But now he was asked to look away which he totally didn't want to do, he was also confused by what Hao Shen meant by 'change'. ‘could it be that he wanted to change into his beast form, but I thought he didn't have a beast form’.

Kevin completely misunderstood Hao Shen meaning of 'change' and Hao Shen did not have the energy to guess what he was thinking as he urged Kevin to look away before he removed his soaked underwear and wore his clean clothes.

He didn't know that Andri who had ran away from being called beautiful and was blushing had returned only to see that Hao Shen was completely naked. 

He ran away again, this time around he took a lot more time before he could gather enough courage to come back.

Hao Shen was now all dressed up, he looked at his wet underwear for a long while contemplating on whether he should or shouldn't pick it up, he couldn't just put it in his backpack cause it was wet and dirty.

Leaving it on the grass just felt inappropriate, ‘ay what to do’. After thinking about it for a while he finally got an idea. He went to his backpack to grab the empty bag of chips that he was yet to dispose of.

It was then that he saw how messy his backpack was, of course he knew who the culprit was, but all he did was to give Kevin who had followed him to were his backpack was laying, an accusing glare before he went back to what he was doing.

After grabbing the bag of chips, Hao Shen went back to his underwear that was laying on the grass, and finally picked it up, he went ahead to squeeze it until it stopped dripping, then he put it inside the bag of chips, before putting it in his backpack.

He did this to prevent his backpack from getting wet, he was also planning on washing it clean when he had the chance.

"Let's go find another lake, I need to fetch water from it". Hao Shen said to Kevin as he started to walk away from the lake, but they were stopped by Andri "I can help with that".

Andri who had just gotten over seeing Hao Shen's naked body and the fact that he was strangely attracted to Hao Shen, decided to go back up once again. Why, well because Hao Shen was yet to bid him good bye.

He was still hoping that Hao Shen would still remember his existence. He snuck back up but this time only his head was revealed.

To his utter disappointment, Hao Shen had completely forgotten about him again and was about to leave with Kevin, of cause he over heard what Hao Shen said and in other to brush up his existence to Hao Shen he decided to stop them.

Hao Shen only looked at Andri in confusion, he hadn't forgotten Andri, he thought that Andri had gone back to his underwater cave, who would have thought that Andri would still be here.

Author's thoughts: sorry I ran out of mobile data and I'm currently using my brothers WiFi to post this I won't be commenting to any comments for now until I recharge and also I would only be posting when ever he lets me use his WiFi. Thank (⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠ര⁠ ⁠ʖ̯⁠ ⁠ര⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠)