Christmas Special: Hao Shen In Beast Form 2: Feng Qi The Kind Hearted Beastman

Looking at the innocent naked Kemonomimi on the floor, Feng Qi's face turned red all over again, despite his conviction earlier, he might actually become a real criminal.

'This Kemonomimi is clearly seducing me, right, right?' , his ass was perked up and his black fury tail was waving from left to right, as if he was calling him, on top of all that it was the large puppy like eyes of the Kemonomimi that was drawing him in the most.

Feng Qi had always been a slave to anything cute, and this was the utmost form of cuteness combined with sexiness, the only thing holding him back from consummating their marriage was that his Kemonomimi was still an underaged little boy, he couldn't bring himself to do those kinds of things to a child, no matter how deprived he was.

Feng Qi closed his eyes reminding himself, 'he's still a child, you can't touch him yet' he repeated this mantra over and over again in his mind as he went to his wardrobe to pick out his smallest t-shirts, that he had long grown out of, after finding it he picked up Hao Shen that was still looking at him from the floor, he sat him down on the bed and wore the t-shirt on him.

Not surprisingly, the t-shirt was still too big for Hao Shen and it turned into a gown, but there was a problem, Hao Shen's butt was still in open air. Hao Shen's tail was obstructing the t-shirt from covering that part of his body.

Feng Qi had an idea, and went rummaging in his drawer, Hao Shen was smiling while watching him from behind, he just found out that he had finally transformed, although he was still smaller than his brothers and he still had fury ears and tail , he was still happy nonetheless.

Why was he happy, it was because this beastman didn't hit or scold him, he likes this beastman even more. Feng Qi found the scissors he was looking for, he hugged Hao Shen before gently grabbing his tail and pressing it down, to avoid Hao Shen's tail from swaying, but as soon as he did that Hao Shen let out a yelp, causing Feng Qi to apologize to him "I'm sorry if that hurt you, but you have to hold it in a little longer ok".

He received no respond, but Hao Shen didn't make anymore sounds, well aside from the low moans he let slip, Feng Qi just thought that Hao Shen was trying to hold in the pain so he tried to be fast while being gentler.

Feng Qi pulled down the t-shirt, there was a bump on the part where Hao Shen's tail grew from, he pinched that bumpy area then used the scissors to cut a small hole there. The hole was big enough to let Hao Shen's tail pass through, Feng Qi put his hands through the hole then gently pulled out Hao Shen's tail.

This allowed the t-shirt to stay down, while Hao Shen's tail was free to wag from left to right. After Feng Qi was done, he let go of Hao Shen to drop the scissors, but the moment he let go of Hao Shen, Hao Shen ran to hide in the blanket with his tail still wagging, he was only able to hide his head.

Hao Shen was already an adult, and as an adult beastman, he would have the desire to mate with a female beastman. But with his condition he thought it would take a little bit longer, but right now is lower body was actually reacting, the worst part was that it wasn't because of a female, but for another male beastman.

It all started the moment Feng Qi got a hold of Hao Shen's tail, the tail's of beast men had always been sensitive, they hardly let anyone touch their tails, well aside from their mates, especially when they were being intimate.

Usually if other males were to touch it, they wouldn't react the way Hao Shen was reacting, they'd usually get angry and fight it out with the beastman or if they know they can't beat the beastman then they'll distance themselves from that beastman.

Hao Shen situation was strange, not only did his body not feel irritated by it, he actually felt excited, and because Hao Shen knew that this was not normal, he quickly hid himself...

But Hao Shen was feeling hot all-over and wanted to just jump on this beastman, but then again he wasn't sure if he would be able to handle it with this tiny body of his.

If his parent beast heard of this how much more disappointed would they be, thinking of his parent beast and how they had cruelly thrown him off the cliff, Hao Shen's heart was stabbed again by what had happened to him.

All his excitement died in a flash and this was caught by Feng Qi who had been amazed by how fast Hao Shen's tail was spinning, all of a sudden Hao Shen's tail dropped and Feng Qi knew something was wrong.

He quickly removed the blanket covering Hao Shen's head and picked up the crying Kemonomimi. He had no idea what had happened to him so he tried to just console him, not knowing if he was at fault or if this was just something Kemonomimi's do, Feng Qi decided to pat him on the head while hugging him.

Feeling the warmth from this kind beastman, Hao Shen couldn't help but cry even more, his parents and fellow beast kin never showed him a tiny bit of kindness, yet this complete stranger would open his arms and give him so much warmth. It was like the flood gates had been opened as Hao Shen cried none stop.

He only stopped when he fell asleep, seeing that the Kemonomimi had fallen asleep, Feng Qi tucked him in before going back to the bathroom. his clothes were already wet, he might as well just take a bath.

*****
Authors Thought
Merry Christmas y'all, thanks for all the support I've gotten this year, I'm wishing you a beautiful Christmas ☃️🎄