CHAPTER 64: Seeing Kevin Again 2

He wanted to hide the fact that he was the reason Hao Shen went unconscious, he preferred Hao Shen to look at him cluelessly than to look at him with fear in his eyes.

Hao Shen had only been able to remember that he felt guilty about some thing and that he needed to apologize to Kevin 'could it be that Kevin finally understood that I wasn't female but before I could apologize, this beastman took me away. Would Kevin be mad at me if I went back?' this were Hao Shen's thoughts before he was interrupted by Andri.

He responded eagerly "I agree, I promise to come visit you, so... when are we going back" Andri was initially hopeful when he heard the first half of Hao Shen's sentence but after listening to the other half he realized that Hao Shen was just eager to go back to his lover and was just making empty promises, he let out a sigh 'what was I expecting'.

"We're leaving now if you want, but I'm not sure he would still be waiting for you".

"we would never know if we don't check" Hao Shen said as he readily stood up to show more enthusiasm but felt dizzy and almost fell back down but was caught by Andri "are you ok"

"I'm fine I just felt a little dizzy from standing up suddenly that's all. Can we go back now" Hao Shen smiled but his smile were like thorns piercing through Andri's heart, he could only smile back as they both walked out of the room together.

Hao Shen saw the huge bubble that was preventing water from entering the cave and was surprised by it, he went ahead and touched it just like he did before and just like last time, he was surprised by it's sturdiness.

It was only after he touched it that he remembered that Kevin had brought him to a lake to bath and now he somehow ended up in the lake, with an unknown beastman. He was still unable to recall how or why he was here it was like his brain was forcefully preventing him from remembering.

Andri interrupted his thoughts just as Hao Shen was pondering why he felt that way, "get in" Hao Shen turned around and saw a human sized bubble standing next to Andri.

He looked at it for a while but saw no entrance, he tried touching it but was surprised that his hands simply went through it easily. Shocked he quickly withdrew his hands but it seemed that Andri was a little bit impatient as he just used the bubble to engulf the whole of Hao Shen's body.

Hao Shen was surprised by his action but quickly calmed himself down, he touched the bubble again but this time around the initially easy to pass through bubble was now as firm as a rock.

Andri brought the surprised Hao Shen into the sea and transformed into his merman from before swimming Hao Shen back to the surface. Andri was really sad that he had to send Hao Shen back and Eve sadder that Hao Shen was too eger to leave him.

But he didn't say anything 'of all beast men I could have brought home, I had to take one that already had a mate' he really really wanted to keep Hao Shen with him, but if Hao Shen didn't want to stay with him then he would feel bad for forcing him to stay.

He also didn't want to hurt Hao Shen again.

They finally got to the surface were Hao Shen saw Kevin sitting on the grass intensely reading one of Hao Shen's books. He couldn't really see what book Kevin was looking at but that didn't matter as he could finally see Kevin again.

Andri brought Hao Shen out of the water before popping the bubble "Kevin I'm back" Hao Shen said loudly.

He watched as Kevin looked up surprised to hear his voice before standing up from the floor and rushing to hug him.

Hao Shen smiled gleefully as he reciprocated Kevin's hug, both of them forgot Andri who was still in the lake feeling gloomy.