Chapter 95 : Hao Shen Got Lost 1

Hao Shen was still angry, but seeing how meek Andri had gotten he calmed down a bit, he still needed Andri to admit he was wrong and apologize to Reid for what he did, but Reid who only understood that they where arguing about him, decided to speak up for himself.

“No, the witch doctor is right I have to help, Lisa is my female, we her mates can only allow witch doctors to help treat her, if we could treat her on our own, we wouldn't allow any other beastman to near her, so it is impossible to let other males help when we can do the jobs ourselves. if we were to let others help our mate, it would mean that we are incompetent and are undeserving of her, so no thank you for offering to help, but I would not accept another male aside from the witch doctor and his protector to help out”.

Listening to what Reid said was quite touching, but it gave Hao Shen a headache, this devotion only gave him more reasons to be angry at Andri, this beastman was just doing his best to save someone he loved, and Andri just indiscriminately started causing trouble the moment he got here.

It made Hao Shen almost regret asking Kevin to bring him here, the anger that had just calmed down a little was ignited once more. he wanted to demand an apology from Andri, but was interrupted again by Andri this time.

Andri finally understood the gist of things, turns out Hao Shen was a witch doctor, and he was trying to save Reid's female, he had misunderstood everything, and seeing the devotion Reid had for his mate he felt that what he did was wrong, so he apologized “I'm sorry for hitting you and causing harm to you” then he apologized to Hao Shen as well “I'm sorry for being dramatic and putting you in a bad mood please forgive me”(⁠。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠).

Hao Shen: ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

Hao Shen didn't know what to do with all this anger building up, especially when Andri the person who made him angry, had already apologized not just to Reid but to himself as well, ‘what gave this beastman the right to apologize, when I'm not done venting’.

He simply refuse to let it go with a simple sorry, but then again he couldn't be unreasonable and hold on to this matter like a vengeful ghost, he glared at Andri, the object of his frustration before silently looking away, out of sight out of mind.

Reid was in no shape to work so Hao Shen asked him to return with a softer voice “if you need time to heal then why don't you let them do it for now, when you are fully recovered, you can comeback to help, is that fine with you?”.

Reid shook his head and asked in embarrassment “actually, there's something I was meant to ask you earlier”, with the way Reid spoke, Hao Shen felt curious “go on, what is it”, “i was told to ask you if you could let the other males of my family to help out”.

Actually it wasn't that he forgot, it's just that he was the one who found this magnificent witch doctor, he didn't want any of the others to take advantage of this and out do him, allowing them to gain more favor while leaving him in the dust, he was still trying to regain Lisa's love, but with his condition, he had no choice but to make the request.

Hao Shen listened to him and simply agreed to it, it wasn't a big request and the more the merrier, it would make everything much more easier.

.....

Kevin helped Reid go back to his cave and called the others while he was at it, Hao Shen had also asked him to take the meat in the sack back with him to instruct Lisa's mates.

The instructions were for them to cut the meat into smaller chunks, and to get rid of the head, as it was not needed, the things inside the meat like the guts, liver, kidney and heart should remain untouched.

***
Author's thoughts
I'm so very tired 😫, after Xmas I swear I'm going to take a break from all work, online and offline, I really need to rest, I've even developed dark circles, I'm now looking like a panda, but I'm not as cute, any ways thanks for reading and thanks for your support