CHAPTER 41: Hostile Beast Men 1

He brought out the kitchen knife and lighter, and kept it to the side, he also took out all the chips including the empty bags and put them to the side.

He brought out the remaining bottled water, he also brought out the books that he packed in, which was a total of two text books and a work book before finally bringing out his wrinkled clothes.

After he was done bringing out everything the first thing he did was to sort out his clothes as he was going to take a bath and needed to change his clothes.

He realized that he had only brought with him 4 piece of clothing with no underwear, this was a problem he had no energy to think of at the moment.

There was a sleeveless vest, a hoody, a T-shirt and an over the knee shorts.

Hao Shen really didn't want to think of how uncomfortable it would fill without an underwear so he continued to ignore his underwear problem and folded his clothes properly while picking out the shorts and vest to wear later.

After he was done sorting out his clothes, he took the books on the floor and decided to take a look at each one of them.

Just as he picked up the first book, he realized that their was something wrong with his physics test book.

Firstly the book was way lighter than his normal physics text book and it's size was different, he opened it to see what was wrong but immediately closed it back.

His face was flushed red as he quietly put the book back down, he refused to think of how he got that book and why he got it in the first place, he couldn't even bare to look at it again.

He picked up the next text book, and this one was also strange, as he didn't remember owning this book, he opened it and saw that it contained things related to women and child birth, he suspected that the system had something to do with it.

He wanted to read it, for curiosity sakes, but remembering his feud with the system, he stopped himself, closed the book and placed it right above the suspicious book from before.

Then he picked up the last book but didn't open it as he did with the others. He touched the surface of the book, as memories flashed through his mind.

This note book was the first gift Feng Qi ever gave him and Hao Shen cherished it a lot, he never wrote on it as felt that he would ruin the book with ink. It was also quite expensive, it had an animal skin back and every page of this text book was quite thick.

Hao Shen closed his eyes, hands on top of the book as he felt the texture of the book, he would always do this at home when ever he felt overwhelmed and everytime he did this, thoughts of Feng Qi would fill his mind, calming him down but now it was different, those happy memories only brought tears to his eyes.

He took a deep breath, held all those feelings back before opening his eyes that were now filled with determination. He packed up all of those books and put them in his backpack.

He then focused on the gifts given to him by the system, although he was a bit careless earlier today when he showed Kevin that bottled water, he didn't know if Kevin's brain would be able to explain the bags of chips, the lighter and the knife so he decided to leave the bottled water on the floor while keeping the rest in his backpack.

The last thing he did was to put the empty pack of chips in the small pocket of his backpack, after that was done he stood up.

'It has been a while since Kevin left, why's he not back yet'.

It took a while for Kevin to come back and when he did, Hao Shen could see the blatant happiness on his face and wondered what good thing happened for him to be this happy.