CHAPTER 3: All A Misunderstanding 1

Feng Qi was actually innocent. when he went home the other day, he met his uncle who had always travelled around the world on business trips.

And his uncle bought him so much chocolate.

He always ask his uncle to buy chocolate when ever he traveled. the chocolate wasn't for him but for Hao Shen.

Hao Shen really liked chocolates and other sweet things.

But in other to show his uncle that he loved the chocolate he ate a few of them, then kept the rest saying he would love to share it with his classmates.

After his uncle left, he felt his stomach grumble he was having stomachache, he took some drugs hoping it would stop by tomorrow but when he woke up he still had it.

He decided to check the school forum to post that he was unwell and would not be going to school.

But what he saw shocked him, it was a picture of a love letter and it was addressed to him.

It wouldn't have mattered much if it was from some girls in school, but it was from Hao Shen.

Feng Qi would have said it was made up but it was clearly Hao Shen's hand writing and with how awkward Hao Shen was, he also added his signature. And with the way he wrote it, it was definitely Hao Shen's style.

I have never written something like this before neither have I ever received such letters so I don't know how to start so I'll just tell you what needs to be told.
I like you I've always liked you not as a friend but as a lover so would you like to have a relationship with me.
If you don't fill the same it's fine just let me know and we could still be friends.

Your friend
Hao Shen
♡    

The letter was so straight forward and what was with that awkward heart sign.

It was now that Feng Qi knew why Hao Shen was running, he must have been shy back then and put it in his bag. He noticed his bag open when he went home, but back then he didn't know it was Hao Shen who opened it.

The letter must have slipped out when he was running after Hao Shen.  and now someone saw it and posted it, he know that Hao Shen would not find out until he got to school, because Hao Shen didn't have a mobile phone and won't be able to check the school forum.

It wasn't that Hao Shen couldn't afford a phone but because he didn't want it.

Feng Qi remembered asking him why he didn't own a phone, his reply then was "if the only person I communicate with is you and I stay at home all day studying what's the use of a cell phone".

Hao Shen had deemed mobile phones that everyone had to be unnecessary, and he won't waste his mother's hard earned money for a useless tool.

'remembering the kind of face he made back then he smiled, but Hao Shen wouldn't be Hao Shen if he bought a phone', which was why Feng Qi decided to personally buy Hao Shen his first phone.

Feng Qi had save enough money to buy Hao Shen the phone as a birthday present, but unfortunately he was unable to give it to Hao Shen on his birthday.

Feng Qi stopped thinking too much about the past and wanted to see the comments to know how Hao Shen will be treated when he gets to school.

The comments were really bad, although the guys were a little passive and said stuff like "should've known he was gay with that small body of his hehe".

But for the girls it was pretty horrible it felt like they just kept a new born baby for a bunch of blood sucking mosquitoes to feed on.

Some girls were like "this bitch is trying to steal our darling Feng Qi away from us", while others were like "I've always known that he was a slut now his finally showing his true slutty nature".

Feng Qi felt like he should beat some sense into those girl's.

Firstly he belonged to Hao Shen and only Hao Shen. And second his Hao Shen wasn't a slut.

After all Hao Shen will never purposely open up his top button and flaunt his cleavages.

And it's not because he didn't have cleavages to flaunt but because he just don't have such a shameless personality like most of the girls in school.