CHAPTER 63: Seeing Kevin Again 1

He would rather send Hao Shen away than to see any of those expressions.

But before he could send Hao Shen away as planned, he felt that Hao Shen had started to struggle in the blanket, he was startled and thought that Hao Shen had started shivering again, but when he took a look at Hao Shen, he found out that Hao Shen had regained consciousness and was simply struggling to unwrap himself.

Andri heaved a sigh of relief and helped Hao Shen loosen his bounds. But because he was afraid of seeing Hao Shen's reaction he tried avoiding his gaze.

But what greeted him was a confused voice "umm what happened~?" Surprised, Andri finally met with Hao Shen's gaze and he saw a confused yet adorable Hao Shen, and he felt his heart skip a beat.

This was not the kind of expression he was expecting from Hao Shen 'is this beastman trying to seduce me? how could he look so cute' he looked away feeling flustered by his conflicting emotions.

Never the less he still replied trying to act like everything was normal "I just...you.. you got really cold and fell unconscious" at first Andri was going to say the truth but changed his mind which made him stutter while explaining what had happened.

hearing Andri's explanation, Hao Shen with a clueless face replied "oh" he was still a little dizzy from the accident but he forced his brain to try to remember what had happened before his sudden collapse.

Andri was still affected by Hao Shen's cutie beam when he was hit again by another, he felt blood rushing to his head as he thought 'how could you look so cute'. He stood up and left the room while Hao Shen was still deep in thought.

He needed space from the overly attractive Hao Shen to calm down, plus he didn't want Hao Shen to see him all red 'that would really be embarrassing and besides he already has a lover' thinking this his reddened face visibly went back to normal as he felt down all of a sudden.

'Besides even if I had some feelings for Hao Shen I don't have a chance to win his heart and I still have to send him back' his mood only got worst. He thought about what he had just felt for Hao Shen and believe that he only felt that Hao Shen was just incredibly cute 'it's better not to put too much feelings in this it's not worth it' Andri tried convincing himself.

Putting this thought aside Andri had been standing here for a while, he recalled what he was about to do and felt his heart tighten, never the less he still had to do it, for Hao Shen's safety.

Hao Shen had manage to remember the conversation he had with Andri and that Andri had gotten angry and left the room before he felt that sudden cold, he didn't remember anything else after that. He still wanted to bring up that matter as he urgently needed to see Kevin but he could not quite remember why.

He didn't know why he was with this beastman or that he was in the sea but he remembered talking with him. Hao Shen felt that he was losing some of his memories mostly the memory of the incident that caused him to be separated from Kevin.

He also have headaches when he tries to force himself to remember what had happened before he got here.

Just as he was still pushing his brains to remember, Andri walked in, "I've decided to send you back, but since I haven't found out what I wanted to, you would have to promise to visit me from time to time, do you agree to my conditions".

'who am I kidding the moment I send him back even if he is honorable and would want to keep the promise, his lover wouldn't let him, they might even leave the tribe after all they are not even part of that tribe'. This were of course Andri's thoughts as he spoke, he was just giving Hao Shen an excuse so he wouldn't be suspicious.