CHAPTER 44: Hao Shen Disgust For Females 2

Maya wasn't the most beautiful, but she was just the youngest and according to the beast men rules, the female with the most males pursuing her is the most beautiful female.

So Maya became the most beautiful female in her tribe, which was the second reason she spoke like that to Hao Shen, she was afraid that if Hao Shen was truly a female as she thought, and if Kevin wanted to mate with her, it simply meant that her title would be taken away by the new female as most of the males she rejected would just go running to her.

Maya was afraid to lose her title that she gained because their was no younger females to compete with her. Now that she knew he was male, she relaxed her mind.

And knowing that if  she made this cute beastman as her mate, Kevin would also decide to be her mate, this excited her.

After thinking of a plan to make Hao Shen the cute beastman become her mate, she took in a breath and used a righteous voice to try a lessen her sneer from earlier  "I know that the only reason you are doing this is because you can't find your own female and you are also too weak to fend for yourself. But if you join my family as my beast pet you don't have to go hunting at all, all you have to do is entertain me and you will be well fed and protected."

She stopped to catch her breath before she continued "I as the most beautiful female in the tribe am giving you this opportunity, but it comes with a prize, and that is, you would have to apologize to all the beast men here and also to Kevin especially, do this and I will let you be my mate".

Maya thought that 'as long as I give him a chance to reconcile with the other males and also let him join my family their is no way he would reject me. And as for Kevin, he would have no choice but to join my family as well, that is if he still wants to be with his friend, plus seeing how considerate I was he would not blame me'.

But her mates and some beast men who were still pursuing her were not happy at all. They looked at Hao Shen with ferocious gazes as if wanting to tear him apart.

These males were the once who enjoyed Kevin's predicament, as Kevin was their biggest rival in love.

While they all pursued Maya, Maya herself was the one pursuing Kevin. they thought if Kevin kept showing his bad sides and his inability to differentiate between males and females then maybe Maya would lose interest in him. but now, there were two people that Maya is pursuing. they couldn't believe that Maya would even show interest in such a beastman.

To be honest the only reason these males hated Kevin was because Maya was interested in him, aside from that they would have been like the other beast men who admired him.

But non of them not even Maya herself expected Hao Shen's reaction, they thought that given how shameless Hao Shen was he would agree but what he actually did stunned every beastman there.

Hao Shen's face change from naive curiosity to anger and disgust, he wasn't angry at the female for what she said, he didn't even understand all the words she was saying.

But he clearly heard her calling her self the most beautiful female 'like what was so beautiful or feminine about her' he wasn't just saying this because she was fat but because she was beyond fat.

He had seen fat people before and he found them a little cute but this, he couldn't even tell her gender a moment ago.

What made him even angrier was Kevin, how could Kevin have the guts to compare him to something as gross as the female in front of him.

Not only was this female fat and ugly but she even has the guts to call herself the most beautiful female, don't that mean that all the females of the beast world should be more or less as ugly as her.

Author's thoughts

Merry Christmas everyone ❣️