CHAPTER 89: Maya's Twisted Sense Of Justice 1

It was a really large Elk, Hao Shen couldn't help feel a little sad for the Elk, it was a peaceful animal, but it was killed just like that, he could only steel his heart and cook it.

He asked Reid to peal off its skin, Reid was about to start pealing it off right there and then, but Hao Shen quickly stopped him, "hey, Don't do it hear, go somewhere else and peal it, when you are done pealing off the skin, don't forget to separate the skin from the bones, you wouldn't want your female to get choked by bones now would you?".

Although Hao Shen said the last part a little sarcastically, he was rather serious about it as choking while eating could easily kill someone, and even if they ended up surviving the ordeal, it would be a rather unpleasant feeling.

Watching Reid leave with the prey he yelled out "Don't Forget To Wash The Meat", with that Hao Shen was left alone again, he went back to the cave, took out his knife and started processing the ingredients Kevin brought him.

After pealing the herbs that was supposed to be pealed off, and cutting those that needed to be chopped off, what was left was to wash them and cook them into Sheng Hua Tang, but the issue now was that there was a lack of water.

Seeing that this can't be solved without the help of the others, Hao Shen could only sit down and wait for either Kevin or Reid to return, but while he was still waiting for them, he took the fruits that Kevin brought him, washed them with his bottled water and started eating them.

Kevin came back before Ried and he brought most of the ingredients that Hao Shen had asked him to, some of the herbs where imitations of what Hao Shen drew, but Hao Shen could not blame him as they looked quite similar to what he had drawn, never the less, Hao Shen recieved them with a smile "thank's Kev".

Kevin felt so happy because Hao Shen called him 'Kev' it sounded so endearing, he like it so much so that he wanted Hao Shen to keep calling him like this.

Although Hao Shen didn't want Kevin to leave again, he still needed Kevin to do a lot of things, "Kevin I need you to make another pot for me, it should be bigger than the first one, don't forget to wash it and fill it up with water, it's best if you asked Andri to fill it up for you.. it's ok if Andri ask to come see me, i'm sure it's lonely in the lake, so just let him follow you if he wants to".

Kevin who was on cloud nine instantly fell back to earth, he didn't know how he felt about this, 'who in the world would willingly bring their rival home to see their wife', regardless of his thoughts he could only reply with an "ok I'll be right back", before leaving.

Hao shen saw the change in Kevin, it was so obvious that Hao Shen decided to ask him about it, but only when he got back, for now he needs to fill his stomach with these peaches.

Just as he was munching on his peaches peacefully, he heard foot steps and thought that Reid had finished with his task, to be honest he found out that both Kevin and Reid were quite fast when they were working, especially Kevin, he would blame this on the unique abilities and strength of the beast men, it made things rather convenient to say the least.

wiping his lips to get back to work so he won't look like the only one slacking off, the person making the loud footsteps showed up, and upon seeing this person Hao Shen frowned.

*****
Sorry for the short chapter~ 🥺