CHAPTER 15: Male Or Female

Turns out he had magically transmigrated to this world, Hao Shen wasn't the type of person that would read any sort of novels, but he has heard a thing or two about transmigration novels from his classmates.

But hearing about it doesn't mean he knew what was happening, or what he was supposed to do.

Hao Shen was vexed, how was he supposed to complete the systems download when it hadn't even given him any instructions.

While Hao Shen was still laying-down thinking of his current predicament, he heard the bolder being moved.

Hao Shen was not yet ready to face the people of this world so he just closed his eyes, pretending to still be unconscious, He could hear the foot steps of two people coming near him.

They seem to be talking about him.

Vince was a little too tired yesterday and did not notice anything wrong with the female, but now that he looked at her, he noticed that 'her' chest was completely flat, and her scent wasn't of the milky smell all female's had, she had the musky smell of an immature male beastman.

'This wasn't a female, but a male beastman, was this a joke?, did Kevin bother him constantly for a male beastman'

Vince was beginning to think that their was something wrong with Kevin or was Kevin deliberately doing this to mess with him.

He turned and looked at Kevin, strangely he found out that Kevin's face was quite serious, for someone who was just playing tricks on him, Kevin looked a bit too worried for the beastman.

'Could it be that this beastman was the one playing tricks on Kevin, he must be pretending to be female, and because Kevin has been so abstinent for so long and did not like spending time with other females, he didn't know the difference between males and females, and believed in the lies of this beastman'.

At the thought of this, Vince got angry and wanted to help Kevin find out the truth, he couldn't stand seeing a strong beastman like Kevin being tricked like this.

if what he thought was indeed the case, how could he convince Kevin that this was a male and not a female.

But what if Kevin found out and wanted to kill the beastman for tricking him, well that was non of his business, the beastman brought this upon himself.

Vince swallowed his saliva and asked Kevin "Is this really a female" he started not wanting to be too direct and startled Kevin.

Kevin on the other hand was a bit puzzled by the question that just popped out of nowhere.

Kevin noticed the strange glint in Vince's eyes and thought that something bad must have happened to the female, but when he heard the question, he could not help but wonder what this question had to do with the female's health.

"she is definitely female". Kevin said not wanting Vince to over think her situation.

Then a thought hit him, 'could it be that Vince had found out the strangeness in this female's body, and could her condition be the reason why she faints all the time'.

Kevin didn't know much about the female's strange condition, and until he found out about it, he didn't want anyone else to know about it, so he decided to hide it from Vince.

Vince's expression became even weirder,  Kevin's response just now showed how certain he was of the beastman's identity, their was nothing anyone could possibly say to change his mind.

Vince knew that their was no way he could convince Kevin without offending the latter.

He had to think of a way to let Kevin know about this without offending him or else, when Kevin finds out, he would blame him for not telling him the truth, and might beat him to death.

Apart from finding out that the so called female was actually male, Vince didn't find any other thing wrong with him.

"Have you given him, cough, cough, her the medicinal herbs I told you about yesterday" Vince almost choked when he slipped up and called the beastman a he in front of Kevin, he still wanted to live a very long life, thank you.

Kevin had completely forgotten about the herb. And after being reminded, he quickly left the cave to find it, leaving Vince alone with Hao Shen.

The minute Kevin left the cave, Vince turned back to the unconscious beastman, it only took him a little while before he came up with a rather sinister idea.