CHAPTER 2:Confession Gone Wrong 2

Hao Shen was already pretty late when he came to school but as it was his first time coming to school late the gate keeper let him off with a light punishment.

Hao Shen walk to his class he couldn't help but notice how people who never payed any attention to his existence were now paying him extra attention.

They would point at him while snickering to theirselves, he didn't know why they were gossiping about him, right now he didn't care cause he was still mad at that Feng Qi who didn't pick him up.

Every other person was unimportant.

And that was his problem he takes everybody around him as unimportant, they were either useful or useless.

When he opened the door to his class everyone suddenly kept quiet, he took one step in and the noise started again, this time he knew what they were saying it was so clear yet so confusing.

He got to his desk and saw that his desk was filled with chalk marks he was use to it, he didn't bother to read it and just cleaned it. He noticed todays markings was much more worst then before, they would always scribbl words like weirdo on his desk he didn't know what changed that.

They had decide to add more words to it.

Honestly he really didn't care, he just wanted classes to be over so he could find Feng Qi and ask him why he didn't pick him up.

And as soon as classes was over Hao Shen went to Feng Qi's class but when he got their he didn't see the person he was looking for so he turned to leave.

But before he could go far, someone draged him to a secluded corner and then pushed him to the wall, his back hit the wall with so much force that it got bruised, due to the impact of the push he fell on the cold floor.

Flinching in pain he looked up to see the person that had pushed him, it was one of Feng Qi's friends.

Hao Shen looked around only to see that he was surrounded. The person who push him spat at him with disgust "to think Feng Qi took you as a brother and protected you, look what he got in return... A disgusting faggot like you should stay away from him he doesn't deserve to be looked at with that disgusting eyes".

Another one butted in "yeah I'm sure he had also had disgusting thought about Feng Qi, I'm glad we found out about it this early before he did anything" they all scoffed and warned him to say away from Feng Qi and then left him there.

Hao Shen sat there for a while analyze what just happened.

It was at this instant he understood why everyone was taunting him earlier. It was because they had found out about his secret.

To be honest he heard them earlier in class but he didn't understand or he just didn't want to understand what they were saying because to him their words were like wind.

But now that he thought about it how could they have found out.

Before he wouldn't dare think that Feng Qi would do such a think, but now that his friends had confronted him about it if he still denied it then he would truly be a fool.

Hao Shen felt like crying but he didn't want to cry he didn't want Feng Qi to see his weakness so he got up, went to his class picked up his bag and left the school.

On his way out of the school he bumped into a strong chest he look up and there he was, the person he had wanted to see all day but seeing him now didn't make him happy.

All that was in his mind was how this person that he had trusted with all his heart had changed just because of one latter.

If he had kept it to himself maybe they would still be friends, his sadness overwhelmed him a single tear drop rolled down his cheek and he didn't notice it.

Feng Qi reached out his hands to wipe the tears, but just as his hands came in contact with Hao Shen's soft face, it was slapped away and for the very first time Hao Shen looked at Feng Qi with anger and said "don't ever come close to me" then he left...

***
I've gotten to chapter 2 I really don't know if I'm doing good with the story so far 😭 comment and let me know