CHAPTER 70: Regret 2

But now that Kevin saw that book and had connected him to the people in it, he got flustered and didn't know how to respond, all he could do at the moment was to angrily reprimand Kevin “I already told you we will talk when we get back so don't bother me”.

Kevin felt wronged but he knew that this was his fault, he didn't know how to coax Hao Shen all that could escape his lips was “Okay”. Andri on the other hand was feeling left out ‘what's going on, what did I miss ’(–.–||).

Hao Shen went back to his previous position while pretending to be angry hoping that seeing his angry face Kevin would not ask him any questions, deep down he felt regret for buying that ridiculous comic.

He might have regretted it now but back when he bought that comic, he was still questioning his feelings for Feng Qi it got to a point that when ever he saw Feng Qi he would run away from him.

This book was one of the results of his research on what he was feeling. At the time when he was still hiding away from Feng Qi, he ran in to some girls that were also hiding but for a different reason.

It was then that he found out that they call themselves fujoshi's and they would sneak around reading bl comics in school. and because he lacked presence and most people treated him like air, he was able to join them without them noticing that there was a boy in their mist.

Although he was in their mist he could only catch a few glimpse of the book and he grew curious, he felt like if he could read any of those comic's, he would be able to give a name to what he felt for Feng Qi.

Even if in his heart, Hao Shen already knew exactly what he felt, but all he needed was for someone or something to tell him that his feelings for Feng Qi was perfectly normal and that there was nothing wrong with what he felt.

He kept on following those girls hoping to catch a few more glances at their comic but they hardly read those comic's in school.

One day while Hao Shen was still following them he over head them talking about going to city Y to buy a new comic, one of the girls who didn't know where to buy them asked the others for directions which they told her.

Hao Shen hadn't plan on buying the comic, but seeing that he couldn't read much while hiding, he decided to buy it and read on his own.

He secretly memorized the address and directly went to the schools library to print out a map using their computer. He did not immediately went to the said location as he was afraid that those girls found out he had been following them and had just pretended to call out an address to just chase him away.

his thoughts were ‘they have phones, why didn't they just text each other the address, I'm sure they're trying to trick me’.

He kept on following them until he was certain that they weren't playing any tricks on him before he stopped sneaking around with a bunch of girls. He still didn't go there immediately as he never really had a chance to leave home even during the weekends.

Finally Hao Shen was ready to go to city Y he had even prepared a fake physics text book cover to camouflage the comic when he bought it and he had also prepared the money he was going to use.

The day finally arrived and Hao Shen dressed up like a thieve, complete with a black mask, black face cap and a black hoodie.

Just like that He got into a train to City Y, using the map he prepared, he found a book store, he was extremely nervous as he stumbled into the book store hoping and praying that he would not bump into anyone he knew.

He put his head down avoiding to meet anyone's gaze as he walked around the book shelf's.