CHAPTER 74: Andri Learnt Something New 2

Hao Shen watched as Andri excitedly opened and closed the plastic bottle, and even if he didn't want to stop him, he had to, “i know that it's interesting, but you should help us with the water, when I get back tomorrow, I'll let you play with it as much as you want”.

Realizing that he had forgotten to do what he promised Andri stopped playing with the plastic bottles and started controlling the water in the lake, a large body of water separated it self from the lake and was now floating on mid air.

Andri was concentrating in what he was doing that he didn't realize that Hao Shen was looking at him with shock, when Andri saw his shocked face, he didn't say anything and continued controlling that water body and then slowly, right in front of Hao Shen another body of water was separating itself from the floating water.

This second water body was very murky, no it wasn't just murky it was dirty.

Hao Shen couldn't believe the amount of dirt coming out of the seemingly clear water. After Andri was done removing all the impurities in the water, he controlled the dirty water and put it on the floor.

Once it touched the ground, it lost form and splashed on the floor creating a wet patch on that side of the ground. Hao Shen watch everything in awe and amazement.

Kevin on the other hand was soaked in vinegar, not only had he watched Hao Shen compliment other beast men in front of him but Hao Shen also taught Andri things that he hadn't taught him and now Hao Shen was looking at Andri with an admiring gaze.

He felt really uncomfortable watching this the worst part was that Andri had noticed Hao Shen's gaze and was now taking the process of making the clear water really slowly, just so Hao Shen would keep looking at him like that.

Although Andri felt really happy about it, he was still curious about the strange vessels and so  he took the opportunity to examine the strange vessels a little more. After he filled up one of those vessels and sealed it up just like he had done before, he slowly turned the vessel upsidedown and to his surprised not a single drop of clear water leaked out.

Andri was amazed at both Hao Shen and the strange vessels he wanted to know how this vessel was made. While Andri was busy Kevin had had about enough mostly because Hao Shen had started pulling him.

This was Hao Shen's first time seeing the beast men's abilities and his amazement could no longer be held back so he started pulling at Kevin “Kevin, Kevin did you see that, isn't it just amazing, it so miraculous”.

Veins could be seen throbbing on Kevin's head as Hao Shen spoke, he grind his teeth as he spoke “yes I saw it” unwilling to lose to Andri he decided to show off just a little bit, “actually, it's nothing amazing”.

Hao Shen finally looked at Kevin to know why he said that and saw that in Kevin's right palm there was a ball of blue flame dancing above it.

Hao Shen was surprised and was looking at Kevin with amazement, finally that uncomfortable feeling in Kevin's heart went away, he secretly looked at Andri scornfully ‘as if such a puny trick would work on my Shen Sheng hmph’.

Andri was ignorant of Kevin's scorn but he felt that Hao Shen was no longer looking at him so he turned around to know why Hao Shen stopped looking at him and he caught Kevin showing off to Hao Shen and Hao Shen looking at him with sparkling eyes.

He felt annoyed, but what made him even angrier was what Kevin said “what do you think, this is much more amazing than what that sea beastman can do right” and Hao Shen's reply “yes, yes, amazing, amazing”, although it was clear that Hao Shen was dazed at the moment and mostly was unaware of what he said it still irked him to no end.