CHAPTER 35: A Nightmare 1

At first when Kevin started confessing, Hao Shen was really surprised, does the beast world also have the concept of gay relationship's? but after Kevin called him a 'strange' female, Hao Shen's mind exploded 'were there really female's with d*ck's in this world...'

Even with how weird the beast world was, Hao Shen knew it wouldn't be this crazy, Hao Shen simply had no idea why Kevin still saw him as a female.

But he didn't care why or how Kevin saw him as a female he was pissed off by the fact that Kevin was pretending that his d*ck doesn't exists.

The worst part was he almost had a heart attack just now, and in the end all his panicking were in vain.

He felt that Kevin was messing with him to take revenge 'if he's not messing with my feelings, then what was he trying to do'.

Hao Shen could not afford to let things escalate passed this level, he didn't like the feeling he felt when he thought his secret was found out and never wanted to feel like that again so he wanted to tell Kevin that he was clearly a man to avoid being toyed with like that. But Kevin had already left the cave and even closed it although not completely.

He was angry and cursed at Kevin a few times in his mind before finally calming down.

Hao Shen felt the animal skin skirt on his body and realized why Kevin was butt naked when he left, he quickly put his clothes in order, and waited for Kevin to return so that he could return Kevin's animal skin skirt back to him.

But Kevin didn't return, he kept waiting until he eventually fell asleep and used the animal skin skirt as a pillow.

Kevin didn't wait for Hao Shen at the entrance like before, he hadn't really eaten to his fill today and he now lacked an animal skin skirt too, so he went to the forest to hunt.

When Kevin came back to the cave with a full stomach and a new animal skin skirt, he heard noises coming from the cave, and it sounded like Hao Shen was struggling with someone inside. Kevin rushed in, afraid that someone had gone into the cave and was doing something to his female.

After Kevin got inside, he saw that Hao Shen was alone, sleeping. Kevin could not take a breath of relieve because Hao Shen was struggling while he slept, tears was also pouring out of his eyes.

Hao Shen was still fast asleep but his face was covered in cold sweat and he was frowning. Kevin was confused, he didn't know what was wrong.

He wanted to wake her up but he knew that would be a bad idea, he had watched her the whole day and saw how emotionally weak she was, she would cry at any time and even fainted from time to time and get scared from the littlest of things. All this could have been caused when she was constantly neglected and repeatedly treated badly.

Sleeping was a good way to calm one's mind but now all those things she was scared of had followed her to her dreams.

If the enemy was out here, at least Kevin knew that he could fight them but what would he do if the enemies she faced were all in her head, if he could split her head and drag them out Kevin would happily do so without a thought. But he can't do such a thing except if he wanted to end her fragile life.

Kevin let out a sigh of frustration before sitting down next to her, after he did that he had an idea one he was not sure would work but he had to try non the less.

Since she looked scared why don't he hug and comfort her just like he did before, this had worked back then, he just didn't know if it would work now that she was unconscious.

Kevin laid down beside Hao Shen, then carefully wrapped his hands around her, he started to gently pat her hair while whispering in her ear. "It's alright, don't be scared, I'm here, I would protect you" he also repeated most of the promises he had previously made.

He whispered these words continuously and not long later, Hao Shen slowly stopped struggling and his sob's lessoned until it completely stopped.

Author's note:
It's my birthday tomorrow don't forget to wish me ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧