CHAPTER 6: Run Away 2

Then she went to prepare dinner for both of them. Hao Mai Yan was beginning to find it strange that Hao Shen hadn't come out of his room, she knew she had made a lot of noise while cooking. Hao Shen must have heard her but why did he refuse to come see her.

Hao Mai Yan finished preparing dinner then went to Hao Shen's room, she didn't bother knocking and just went in.

Hao Shen's room was messy, his books were scattered on his bed, his closet was open and a few of his clothes were sprawled on the ground but Hao Shen wasn't in his room.

Hao Mai Yan was shocked, though it didn't show on her face. This was the first time she saw Hao Shen's room messy.

Hao Shen would always keep his things well and would never leave his room in this state, Hao Mai Yan was starting to get scared.

She went inside the room then open the door to the washroom to check if Hao Shen was there, but he wasn't.

This was starting to freak her out, she went to her room and every other room but their was not a shadow of her son.

She began to panic, frantically she reached for her phone and called the police to report a missing person.

She was asked.

"how long has he been missing?".

"I don't know, I was sure he went to school today but when I came back he wasn't home".

"Have you asked his friends if he was with them?".

"Not yet".

"Then ma'am please confirm from his friends, classmates and teachers before contacting us again, thank you", Then the call ended.

Hao Mai Yan could only think of a single person and that was Feng Qi, she sincerely hoped that her baby was with him, she really didn't know what to do if her son was really missing or worst kidnapped.

She took a few dip breaths to calm her nerves, she didn't know where Feng Qi lived neither does she has his contact info, the only person she could call at the moment was the school director.

She called him a few times before he answered the call "hello please who is this" their was a ting of irritation in his voice as he answered while thinking who would be bothering him in his free time.

"It's Miss Hao, Hao Shen's mom" Hao Mai Yan replayed without minding the rudeness.

"Oh Miss Hao, how may I help you" he replied with a bit more respect while talking, after all everyone know that Miss Hao owns the largest and most popular BBQ restaurant in city X, he couldn't afford to make any mistakes while talking to her.

"Do you have Feng Qi's contact number, if you don't then see if you can send me his parents contact".

The director was shocked, he had heard of the commotion that happened on the school forum and with Hao Shen's mother asking for Fing Qi's parents contact, could she be planning to force Feng Qi to have a relationship with her son.

But the Feng's are also a rich and powerful family, would she be able to force them to give up their son. But what if the rumors were true and Hao Mai Yan and her son was connected to the Hao family from city A, won't both families clash.

While the director was creating such a dog blood drama in his head, he quickly searched for Feng Qi's parents contact and when he did, he sent it via text message.

Hao Mai Yan called the number she was given and it was answered the moment it rang "This is Hao Shen's mom I'm I speaking with Feng Qi's parents" she said.

A feminine voice answered "yes this is Feng Qi's Mom what can I help you with".

"Do you know if my son came to your house".

"No, my son didn't have any visitors today".

"Can I speak with your son"

"Sure, why not" Mrs Feng called Feng Qi and handed him her phone without saying anything.

Feng Qi answered the call with a bit of hesitation in his voice not knowing who it was "Hello".

"Have you seen Hao Shen today" Hao Mai Yan asked with her voice a little shaky. When Mrs Feng said that her son wasn't at her place, she felt like her heart which had been hanging at her throat finally sunk into a dip well.

If her son wasn't with Feng Qi then, where would he be.