CHAPTER 90 : Maya's Twisted Sense Of Justice 2

After Maya was insulted by Hao Shen last time, she vowed to have her revenge, she tried waiting for him to return but wasn't lucky to catch him when he did, so she asked her mates to help her watch Kevin's cave, she planned to ambush Hao Shen in Kevin's cave when Kevin was not around.

But when Kevin left and her mates informed her about it, she wanted to go to Kevin's cave but her mates told her that someone had already went to the cave before her.

It seems that Hao Shen had gotten another beastman wrapped around his finger, and Hao Shen didn't mind taking a beastman who was already mated.

Her mates didn't inform her when Kevin left the cave as it was too early, they just kept watching and when they thought the time was right to tell Maya, they saw Reid approaching the cave. Finding out that it was Reid who was the male beastman that left his mate for Hao Shen made Maya angry.

Everyone in the tribe knew how unfavored Reid was in his family, but instead of him to keep coaxing his female until she forgave him, he used this opportunity to sneak into another's bed, which was deemed impossible by the mating mark between mates, Maya didn't know if the mating mark would be effective if it was between two males, thus her suspicion.

Maya decided that after she was done with Hao Shen, she would tell Lisa about this and make her abandon Reid for good, that was what he deserved.

Maya asked her mates to go scout ahead, it took some time before her mate came back, he told her what he saw from his hiding point and Maya was seething in rage when she heard his report, 'Reid even went to get prey for that thing', .

She figured she would have enough time to do what she wanted to, now that no one was around. She didn't think Reid would show up again, after all Hao Shen already rejected him, he would either be eating the prey on his own or he would give it to Lisa.

The thought of Lisa eating a prey that was rejected by another, both amused and disgusted her, she asked two of her mates to take her to the cave, she couldn't bring more of her mates because Kevin's cave was at the hill and the entrance to the cave was facing the slope, it was ok for a single beastman to walk around in his beast form but it was hard for two beast men in their beast form carrying the huge Maya to pass freely, they had to be extremely careful.

She took the risk and went to the cave, she didn't say a word until she saw Hao Shen, she yelled out with her shrill voice, "and to think you had the gut to steal another females mate after stealing mine, you are really begging to be beaten up".

Hao Shen only glared at the creature who dared to interrupt his munching time by coming to someone's home uninvited, not only had she provoked him yesterday with her appearance but she still came to shower him with her ugliness again.

Honestly if Kevin hadn't mistaken him for a female and if Maya hadn't called herself the most beautiful female in the beast world, Hao Shen would most likely not have the energy to think twice about this female.

It could be said that the only reason Hao Shen hated Maya was because he was compared to such an abominable creature. Hao Shen never knew that he was slightly narcissistic until he met this female, his hatred for her could be said to be on a facial level, but she showing herself to him again, only made him hate her more. He was wondering how she was able to even get into the cave with two beasts as her mount, wait she didn't get in, she was still outside the cave as the entrance was too small for her to pass through.

Seeing that, Hao Shen felt even more disgusted 'even the cave didn't welcome you, what gave you the courage to come here in the first place'.