Valentine's special: Hao Shen In Beast Form 5» Lonely Little Wifey

Hao Shen was very enthusiastic, his mouth was full as he munched on the food happily, Feng Qi smiled when he looked at how cute Hao Shen was, he wanted to poke at his swollen cheeks but before he could do that, Hao Shen had already swallowed the food and opened his mouth asking for more.

Feng Qi couldn't help but chuckle, he fed Hao Shen mouthful after mouthful, he enjoyed doing this to the extent he even forgot to feed himself. Just like that all the food on the table was gone without Feng Qi getting to eat any, aside from the first bite he took earlier.

Feng Qi felt a little awkward, Hao Shen was still opening his mouth waiting for another mouthful while the table was already empty, with how small Hao Shen was, you'd think he would eat very little, turns out his little wifey was a little glutin.

Feng Qi didn't want to disappoint Hao Shen but Hao Shen would have to wait, it would take sometime for him to order another round of food and for it to be delivered to his place.

“There's nothing left, if you're still hungry I'll ask for another takeout, but it'll take time so you have to be patient with me ok” Hao Shen understood right away, he also came to the realization that Feng Qi had been feeding him this whole time without eating.

This was very embarrassing, despite acknowledging the fact that he was a male beastman and that Feng Qi wouldn't be trying to mate with him, but he let Feng Qi treat him like a female.

It wasn't like he hadn't heard about males that would take another male as their mate, but he had never seen such a thing before plus he heard that it was mainly sea beastmen that practiced such a thing, you'd hardly hear that land beastman had done that.

With this in mind, Hao Shen was a little suspicious as to what Feng Qi's plan towards him was, could it be that Feng Qi was actually trying to mate with him??

Hao Shen's face instantly turned red with embarrassment, Feng Qi who saw that Hao Shen had gotten shy felt that he was really cute and patted his head before leaving the room with the plates, he thought that Hao Shen was getting shy because he realized how much food he had eaten in a blink of an eye.

It was okay for children to be a little glutinous while they were growing, it would help them grow healthier, there was really no reason for Hao Shen to feel shy about it, but Feng Qi didn't say anything to Hao Shen, he liked how cute he was acting so he let him be.

Hao Shen's face turned even redder after being patted on the head, he he liked it, he liked being petted, suddenly he didn't mind if Feng Qi had that thought towards him. Hao Shen waited for Feng Qi but fell asleep while waiting.

Although he like Feng Qi and he like this cave, he missed running around the forest chasing after rabbits and then losing his prey cause they were faster and smarter than him.

He had a dream were he finally caught a rabbit and brought it back the the cave happily, it wasn't his old cave with his mother but his new cave with Feng Qi, after he brought back the prey, Feng Qi praised him for doing a good job, fed him with delicious food and then petted his soft fur. He was so happy.

*****

A year had passed since Hao Shen came to the human world and he had learnt a lot of things, first of all he learnt how to speak in Mandarin, he also learnt that the people around him were not beastmen they had no beast form and are not as strong as beastmen.

With the time that had passed he had gotten accustomed to their behavior, although he still couldn't change completely it was of no use as it was only Feng Qi who could see his ears and tail.

He wasn't allowed to take his beast form in front of the others, the first time he did it was only Feng Qi's mother who was around, when she saw him she was scared and kicked him out thinking he was a wild fox that snock into the house.

He didn't know were to go so he hid in the garden, until Feng Qi came back from school and started looking for him, after calling his name a few times Hao Shen came out from were he was hiding, but Feng Qi didn't recognize him either, so he turned back in front of him.

Feng Qi was surprised and took him back inside, he warned him not to do that outside his room or in front of others again, it was only then that he realized how different he was from the others and that the people here had no beast form.

After staying with Feng Qi, Hao Shen realized that Feng Qi was only treating him like a little brother, Hao Shen wasn't happy about it, he had always thought that Feng Qi wanted to be mates with him.

Feng Qi was the one who gave him his name and even took him to a strange place to register his name.

Hao Shen always felt lonely, he was always left at home by himself, Feng Qi had to go to school and his mother would also go to work.

Things became worse during Feng Qi's exams, he would be going to the university after he was done with the exam, Hao Shen was told that Feng Qi wouldn't be coming back home often because he would start living in the school dormitory.

Feng Qi would only come to visit during a holiday or a school break, Hao Shen didn't want to stay home alone he begged to follow him to school but Feng Qi's mother had already registered him for school.

She promised he would be allowed to go to the university after high school but it will take a very long time, Hao Shen was really sad when he heard this.

Feng Qi had squashed the thought of making Hao Shen his wife a long time ago, though he secretly called him his little wifey in his heart. Hao Shen had grown up and his head was able to reach his chest now, he wants to spend time with Hao Shen but he had so many things to do, in that case he made sure Hao Shen learnt a lot of things.

Hao Shen was a fast learner, so they could easily put him in highschool without a problem, but he wouldn't be able to see Hao Shen once he went to college.

With the time that had passed he had learnt a lot of things about Hao Shen including Hao Shen's situation in the beast world, he was glad Hao Shen made it to earth so he tried to treat him a lot nicer, but as time passes he realized that Hao Shen was growing sadder by the day.

He wouldn't run to him for hugs anymore, and he wouldn't let him pet him in his beast form, what was even more strange was that when ever he was around, Hao Shen would sneak away as if he was avoiding him.

Feng Qi was moving out next week and he didn't want this to continue anymore so he barged into Hao Shen's room. “Why have you been avoiding me recently, did I do something wrong?”

Hao Shen was shocked when the door was swong open like that and after hearing Feng Qi's question he let out a sad sigh, “you are leaving me for school, if I keep being close to you I wouldn't know how to live without you when you're gone”.

Feng Qi was surprised by this response, so this was why Hao Shen had been acting strange this whole time, it wasn't that he was angry at him but because he was afraid he would miss him when he was gone.

Feng Qi let out a sigh, he knew that Hao Shen didn't want to go to school but he had to, just so he could be with him in college, Feng Qi walked in and hugged Hao Shen, patting him on his head while playing with his ear, “its ok I'll figure something out for you”.

A week passed, and it was time to leave home, Feng Qi had secretly packed up Hao Shen's bags and when Hao Shen woke up he was already in a car with Feng Qi.

Feng Qi decided to rent a house outside the school dormitory, that way Hao Shen could live with him without any problems, he also convinced his mom that going to school would be useless for Hao Shen, as it had only taken Hao Shen a year to cover all the courses he needed to go through, starting from pre-school to middle school.

He promised his mom that Hao Shen would be able to take the inter-academy examination and come out with at least a pass without having to go through high school, although his mom was sceptical, she decided to give him one year to achieve this if not Hao Shen would have to come back home.