CHAPTER 92: Chasing Maya Away 2

None of those conditions were what maya wanted, so she would obediently leave Vince be.

By now everyone had already known of Maya's only weakness as she loved her beauty so much, after all it was the only reason why she was privilege to do what she wanted in the tribe, unfortunately, not everyone could use this to chase Maya away, as the pretext was that you had to be a witch doctor first and foremost to say those words to her. Which made Vince one of the most sort after beastman in the tribe.

But to Reid surprise his sentence did not chase Maya away the way he thought it would, she only snorted and spoke with a huff “Witch doctor? What witch doctor are you talking about? the person I'm causing trouble for is this walking disgrace that dared to take my man away from me...”.

As if just realizing something, she glared at Reid fearsly “hey how dare you say I'm causing trouble, if you don't leave now, I would make sure to make your families Lisa kicks you out”.

in all honesty, Maya would still go to Lisa to blabber even if Reid walked away, but since Reid said she was causing trouble not only with she tell Lisa of his affairs, she would make it her duty to ensure that Lisa kicks Reid out of their family no matter how soft hearted Lisa was.

Reid looked at her and asked, “could it be that you didn't know that he's the young witch doctor Kevin brought with him, just so you know, he is a traveling witch doctor that goes to different tribes and help out, especially in tribe where there are no witch doctors or the witch doctors are not as experienced, he is quite generous, if you treat him nicely you might finally get that medicine you've been asking Vince for”.

Upon hearing this, Maya face changed, she was shocked by the revelation and even more afraid that she had made the witch doctor angry, she quickly excused herself and left with her mates, who could have thought that the trust worthy Vince would be so vicious as to lie against another witch doctor, now she had gone and made a big mistake.

Hao Shen was surprised by the revelation as well ‘since when was I a generous wandering witch doctor that goes around saving life's’, he was speechless, after calming down, he thought it was better if they thought he was some wandering witch doctor, than an unknown stranger. Hao Shen had no idea he shouldn't have heard what Reid said as he was in his beast form, in fact, Hao Shen shouldn't be able to communicate with the beast men because he was from another world, but this was one of the perks of the system, it allowed him to communicate with the people of this world.

Reid had told the other males in his family how he met the witch doctor and that he was infact just a youngling, and the he couldn't sense his level or ora, the others thought that this didn't mean anything, for someone who was able to save a female who was at the brink of death and made her strong enough to order them aggressively the very next day, age and abilities didn't matter.

Reid agreed with them as well, he was glad to have run into him and was patient enough to let Hao Shen finish making the medicine, the others had wanted to go and see the witch doctor themselves, they also wanted to help out but they all agreed that Reid should go and ask Hao Shen if he needed more helping hands before they could run to see him.

They had a deeper conversation about Hao Shen's origins and all their thoughts combined made the feel reverence towards him, this made Reid more respectful, seeing that Hao Shen hadn't said anything Reid also didn't mention this matter again.

Seeing Reid's eagerness to please made goosebumps appear at the back of Hao Shen's neck, he tried to shake the uncomfortable feeling and asked “are you done with the task I gave you”.