CHAPTER 8: He Never Returned

The school forum was built so that the teachers would be able to have a sense of what the students were thinking and how their thoughts process worked in other to teach them better and to guide them.

If the students find out that the school could see everyone's chats they wouldn't freely post on the forum, and their by making the teachers jobs more difficult.

All three of them had searched the entire school and they didn't see any sign of Hao Shen. After not finding him in the school they decide to go find him in the streets, but because they didn't have any headstart's. They decided to scatter themselves and search everywhere they knew.

Hao Mai Yan checked the streets close to their home, Feng Qi searched all the places he liked dragging Hao Shen to and the director searched other places.

But even with their combined efforts they found nothing but  kept searching.

They didn't realize when the sun rows, it was when they finally realized it that Hao Mai Yan called the police again.

The cops were most more cooperative now than when she first called, They called her to the office for questioning.

They took his pictures and then put up a missing poster while they searched in other places but even after their efforts, Hao Shen was not found.

After they tried their very best in finding him, they eventually dropped the case and put their attention on other cases.

That night Hao Shen had ran a very far distance, it was only when his emotions had calm down he fill the sting in his legs.

His legs had gotten so weak that it was wobbling, adding to the fact that he hadn't eaten anything after the light breakfast he had with his mom.

Luckily for him he didn't have to stand for so long. There was a bench not so far from where he was standing.

He wobbled to the bench. The minute he got to the bench he collapsed on it.

He felt incredibly weak and hungry, seeing that their was no one around him, he laid down on the bench like a soulless corpse.

After laying their for a while his mind begin to wonder.

He found that what he did was actually ridiculous. Why had he ran away?, even if Feng Qi doesn't want to have any sort of relationship with him, he still shouldn't have ran away.

He still could go back to how his life was before he met Feng Qi, it's not like he couldn't live without him, or so he tried to tell himself.

But he know someone that would be unable to live without him and that was his mom, aside from himself she had no other family members left so if he suddenly also left her how would she cope.

Even if she couldn't express her love through words or expressions she would always show it through her actions.

Come to think about it why did he leave the only person that ever truly love him?. He had to go back, if not for himself than for his mother.

Everything she had ever done, she did for him. Even if she could be selfish and give him up after giving birth to him or even abort him!, she still carried him, gave birth to him, feed him, cloth him and sheltered me.

She never really asked for anything in return so what the hell gave him the right to selfishly leave her just because of a stupid heart break, he really should go back.

Even as he said this, deep down he knew that it wasn't just the heart break. It has everything to do with the betrayal he felt when he found out Feng Qi had told everyone and made a fool out of him.

But right now it does not matter, Hao Shen had decided that once his legs were feeling better he would go back home.

After waiting a while Hao Shen stood up from the bench and was heading to the pavement to see if he could find any cabs that would take him home.

Because honestly he couldn't walk for a very long distance.

But before he could reach the pavement he tripped on air and fell face flat on the floor.

since he was close to the pavement, his head hit the pavement and blood seeped from the spot the pavement walls hit.

He could fill his consciousness slowly fade away.
*****
author's note: sorry for the late update I'll try to make it up to you guys.