CHAPTER 26: The Overly Dependent Hao Shen 2

Hao Shen closed his eyes, took a deep breath and started speaking without thinking too much about what he was about to say and so he stuttered for the most part of it "It's just that.. that, I was.. I was a little scared when you left~ and you.. you didn't tell me where you were going~ so I just.. I just".

Before he could finish spouting his nonsense Kevin hugged him again, "it's ok I understand, I promise that when ever I'm leaving I would bring you along, and if I can't then I would tell you where I'm going ok, you don't have to be so worried".

Hao Shen was glad that he stopped him from continuing his sentence, he felt that if he continued speaking he would spout more nonsense. Now that he wasn't speaking, he thought about what he just said and.. he felt like slapping himself to death, ' shit, what did i just say', he felt like taking it all back ' since when was I this stupid, didn't I just made things worst! Instead of clearing things up slowly and hoping Kevin understand that I'm also a man, I literally acted like a woman that is highly dependent on her husband! How the hell am i suppose to clear things up now?'.

While Hao Shen was mentally punching and kicking himself, Kevin was feeling incredibly happy 'so the reason she was crying was because she didn't want me to leave her alone, has she already fallen for me' thinking this, he started smiling uncontrollably, he wanted to give Hao Shen another hug but he had to let go of him because Hao Shen was getting uncomfortable.

With a shit eating grin on his face, Kevin happily brought the fruits he found earlier to Hao shen.

Kevin placed the well rapped fruits in front of Hao Shen, then transformed his nails into long claws and used it to cut the vine that was used to tie it, he then carefully un-rapped the large leaves, showing Hao Shen his bounty.

Hao Shen was Surprise, it turned out that Kevin noticed that he could not eat what he previously brought back, and because of his thoughtfulness, he went to find another edible food for him.

Hao Shen wouldn't lie. he found Kevin's dedication rather admirable, if he truly was a woman and wasn't in-love with someone else then he wouldn't mind being his wife.

He firstly gave his thanks before he picked up one of the fruits, to his surprise these fruits were bigger than the average fruits on earth but aside from their size, they looked quite similar to the once on earth.

There were papayas, peaches and a fruit he had never seen before.

Hao Shen wanted to taste the fruits he recognized to see if it would taste the same as the once on earth. But due to the basic teachings in earth, he had to wash and cut the fruits before eating them but the thing was that the only water he had access to was the bottled water in his backpack.

Although he would find it wasteful if he used such good water to wash the fruits, he had no choice. At first he thought he should ask Kevin to get him water to wash it but after Kevin had taken care of him for this long without asking for anything in return, he couldn't find it in himself to still demand for water.

And so Hao Shen could only look at the fruits but refused to eat any of them. Kevin thought that Hao Shen was scared that the fruits were poisonous, as their were a lot of poisonous fruits around.

So he decided to grab each of the fruits that where in front of Hao Shen and tossed them in his mouth without.

Hao Shen was shocked by his actions, first of all he was a little irritated because he could clearly see that some parts of the fruits were layered with mud, but Kevin still tossed it in his mouth, although it was non of his business if Kevin wanted to eat the fruits without washing, he still felt irritated by it.

After Kevin was done chewing he burped. "it's safe you can eat it, it's not poisonous".

Hao Shen's eye's went wide with shock ' if it was really poisonous, and you eat it, wouldn't you have gotten poisoned, and all this for someone you barely even knew'. Somehow this thought made him feel upset.