CHAPTER 39: Hao Shen Want's Kevin To Ask Questions 1

But as time passed the sea beast men became more and more demanding and complacent.

They saw how much the beast men on land valued their clear water so they started acting arrogant.

To the extent that in other for any beastman to get a drop of clear water from them, the beastman would have to trade with a large amount of prey.

And even with the fact that does sea beast men could not hunt for prey on their own they still act pretentious and would reject anyone who offended them in the slightest way and sometimes even if the beast men was cautious enough not to offend them, they would still end up getting rejected for no reason.

The sea beast men felt that they were much more superior than the other beast men, so they tend to not care about anything but their ego. if they demand for more prey and got the prey they asked for, they still would only give out a small amount of clear water.

The reason why no one tried to trade with snake beast men was because, where sea beast men can't hunt for the prey that are on land and have to rely on others, Snake beast men on the other hand would not sell their clear water as they could hunt for themselves and didn't need anyone's help.

The reason Kevin was so shocked was that he had never seen such a clear water with not even a single impurity even if the sea beastman was in a good mood and gave out a good amount of clear water, it wouldn't be this clear.

Kevin began to wonder how Hao Shen got this clear water, even the vessel used to hold the water seem to also be made out of water as he could see right true it.

It was either Hao Shen was a female from a sea beast tribe, or a sea beastman had taken her from her original tribe.

this was indeed a possiblity as he had found Hao Shen only a few meters away from the sea bed. And it was an impossible task for a female to get to this tribe on her own without the help from others.

But Kevin was more inclined to believe that Hao Shen was from a different tribe and was taken in by a sea beastman. This was because sea beast men were unable to stay on land for too long and needed the sea water to survive which meant that if Hao Shen was a female from one of the sea beasts tribe, she would not be able to survive after being away from the sea for this long.

Although males and females of the sea beasts had their differences, Kevin didn't know that but it didn't matter if he did as his conjunction was all wrong.

After he was done concluding his thoughts, Kevin created a hole new story for Hao Shen.

Hao Shen ran away from her abusive beast tribe and ran into a sea beastman who took care of her, but when the sea beast man wasn't looking, she got distracted by something and left his side only for her to get lost in the forest.

And with the fact that sea beast men could not survive without water and are unable to navigate properly on land or even fight without using the advantages given to them by the sea, he was unable to find Hao Shen in time.

The sea beastman might have either died looking for Hao Shen or had already went back to the sea.

It would be really nice if that happened, but if the sea beastman was still lingering around the sea bed finding Hao Shen, then that would really make him worried as he didn't know if Hao Shen liked the sea beastman.

And if Hao Shen actually liked the sea beastman and left him for that beastman... Kevin wasn't planning on letting that happen.

Kevin furrowed his brows as he made a promise to himself not to take Hao Shen close to any sea side just to avoid the reunion of Hao Shen and the sea beastman.

beauty and his beasts जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें