CHAPTER 94: Childish Andri 2

Kevin saw through his act and just shook his head, he decided to ignore Andri.

Hao Shen was still shocked by what happened, but seeing that Kevin was handling it, he calmed down but just as he did, he sensed something strange, these two were talking so casually as if they had been pals for the longest of time, and to think they had been at each other's throat just yesterday, their change of attitude was really unexpected.

.....

Kevin and Andri had fought each other within the few minutes they spent at the lake, and they had indeed formed a closer bond after that. The fight didn't leave any noticable injuries, of course Andri had obviously won the fight, allowing Kevin to ask Andri to return with him without feeling too weird about it.

He had also brought the boulder to the lake and told Andri that Hao Shen wanted him to make the pot, dumping this task on Andri's shoulder. He carefully instructed Andri then sat down and watched as Andri did everything diligently. Kevin felt a bit regretful, he wanted to make the pot himself, but then again Andri had earn the rights to pursue Hao Shen so he let him do this task, but this was the only time he would easily give in.

In the beast world any male who wanted to become mates with a female would have to fight the females mates that were on the same level as himself before openly pursuing her. But if the female liked the male beast and he doesn't rejects her, then he could skip the fighting stage and just become mates with her.

Usually when the latter part happens, the mates of the female would not feel comfortable with the new member, they would end up ostracizing him, it was only after he fights with them that they would accept him. In the beast world, fighting was seen as a way of making bonds between male beasts.

So Kevin and Andri's sudden camaraderie was not that surprising, except for Hao Shen who was unaware of all these facts.

.....

“Would he be alright” Hao Shen asked Kevin and only received a nod,  “he might suffer a little bit of numbness, oh and also temporary blindness but he would be ok, I hadn't used too much strength on account of how weak he is”, Andri didn't like how chummy Hao Shen was with Reid even if Reid already had a partner, he wanted Hao Shen to know how weak Reid was compared to a strong beastman like himself.

Hao Shen didn't pay attention to Andri's words and was just glad that Reid was okay, he turned to look at Andri feeling a little pissed “with how injured he is, how do you expect him to be able to help me out?”.

Hearing this Andri got angered “you.. why are you asking other males to do work for you when you could simply ask Kevin”, ‘or me, I'm still here why do you have to ask others’, he didn't say the latter part, it could be seen that Andri was only angry because Hao Shen asked other beast men for help, he had yet to receive any direct orders from Hao Shen and yet..

Hao Shen looked at this unreasonable fellow and coldly replied with a slightly higher voice than he intended to use “Kevin wasn't around, what do you expect me to do, wait for Kevin for every single thing, when there are others willing to help, do you expect me to delay a patients treatment? don't you know how dangerous and life threatening that could be?”.

Andri was confused he didn't understand what Hao Shen was talking about but still he childishly held on to his anger as he continued to speak, by now he already knew that he was acting childish but the stubborn little Andri in him couldn't help himself. Regardless of how stubborn he was his voice got weaker mostly because Hao Shen's eyes had gone cold as he glared at him, “y-you should have waited for me, I would do anything you ask me to... so don't... don't ask others for help, ok”.