CHAPTER 32: Kevin's Thoughts And Wishes 2

He felt sad about this but there was nothing he could do about it. So he just sat out there listening in on Hao Shen.

After a while, he felt that hao Shen was walking over to his direction, which was to Hao Shen's prospective the boulder that was separating them from each other.

Kevin quickly stood up thinking that Hao Shen wanted to step out for a bit but was just too shy to ask him to move the boulder herself, and as he already knew what she wanted, He didn't need to be told and went ahead to move the large boulder, hoping that this would earn him some favor from Hao Shen. Coincidentally it was also at this moment that Hao Shen was also trying to move the boulder.

Kevin was about to ask Hao Shen if she needed him for anything but before he could say a word, Hao Shen already bolted out of the cave and rushed towards the small forest close to the cave. Kevin quietly followed behind her but because he didn't want to bother her He stayed a few feet away from her while using his eyes to follow her.

It was quite dark and he knew that females couldn't see as clearly as their male counterparts in the dark, but if he acted impulsively to help guide her, he was afraid of the consequences as females were known for their firey temper and blood thirsty nature. It was only when she stopped walking forward that he also stopped following her and just watched her.

But then he started hearing the sound of water trickling down and also catch the smell of urine following that and he was surprised by this 'How could a female pee while standing just like a male'. Curious, he couldn't help but walk forward to see how she was able to do that as it was quite strange enough for a female to have the scent of a male and still be able to stand while urinating just like a male.

He kept walking forward until he reached Hao Shen. He looked down to see how she was doing what she did.

He was so curious that he didn't notice that her movements had gotten stiff, he also didn't notice the fact that hao shen glanced at him twice before freezing completely.

Kevin's mind was only concentrated on what he was looking at, and got really shocked by what he saw.

What shocked him was not the fact that Hao Shen had a male reproductive organ, although that was indeed surprising, but after all he had once had a suspicion. What actually surprised him was how small it was.

It was so small that it became negligible, at least to the people of the beast world. Kevin had never seen any beastman with such a small reproductive organ. It almost looked like the fat worms females loved eating, only it was a bit bigger.

Kevin reached out his hands to touch it, as it looked rather cute to him. Before his hands could touch it he held himself back when he remembered that females didn't liked being touched without getting their permission.

Indeed, Kevin hadn't changed his mind about Hao Shen's gender, because he had once miss-took Hao Shen for a male the first time he met her but after secretly following her in the forest, he realized he was wrong and her scent that smelled different from both males and females made him confirm that Hao Shen was definitely not a male beastman. And although he had some doubts about Hao Shen being female, he didn't let those doubts Change his mind or suspect Hao Shen.

He even fought Vince when Vince told him that Hao Shen was male and was just playing with his feelings. Plus he had already fallen for this female, he wouldn't let such nonsensical thoughts stop him from being her mate. All he wished and hoped for was for Hao Shen to accept him as her mate.

After he was done clearing his mind, he looked at Hao Shen hoping she hadn't caught him trying to touch her little reproductive organ.

He saw that Hao Shen was frozen in place, she had stopped peeing but was still holding on to her organ, her eyes were dazed and unfocused as if daydreaming.

"Are you ok.. or do you need me to help you" Kevin asked hoping this would wake her up, but it didn't, want it did was to make the water that was pooling under her eyes to drop, she was tearing up once again.